Hello.World.2020.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264.Zako

>Hello.World.2020.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.x264.Zako

>This film delves into the history of software development that started as a woman-led industry but has evolved into a majority white male and Asian dominated industry. It tackles the tough topic of why women as well as black and latinx people don't pursue software careers. By demystifying the profession, the film encourages people from every background into joining this generationally changing profession.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqntmABIwMg

Finally, the tech documentary that tackles Any Forums's most important question!

Attached: lol.jpg (479x741, 71.14K)

fuck niggers

good morning world

What is this bullshit

Attached: file.png (582x163, 8.01K)

should i waste my time watching theese?

Attached: 1634101477138.webm (300x300, 2.88M)

Link? I cant find it anywhere, and I mean ANYwhere.

The sad thing is that, unlike the vast majority of bullshit that liberal feminists waffle about, there's actually interesting discussion to be had here, but none of it will take place because the only people who are invested it are either woke retards, or edgelords who think the cause is biological despite the fact that 80 IQ public defecators can make it in CS.

It's woke garbage.

it's on private trackers only

>It tackles the tough topic of why women as well as black and latinx people don't pursue software careers.

The answer is very simple, but many people don't want to admit it.

>latinx
Death to America.

Nigger what the fuck is this. Just cook it sunny side egg, and just put it in bread. What is this pseudo-egg bullshit

>make-believe fried egg
Why not just crack an egg open haha that's just silly

/thread

Not even Latinos like the term Latinx. Fucking tranny leftists acting like they're speaking for everyone.

Imitation eggs for vegans

>woman-led industry
yes
Women like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Alan Turning, Dennis Ritchie, Adi Shamir, etc
yes

So transfood?

Attached: 1642244593942.png (630x741, 443.99K)

Only blue-haired ham planets need watch it so
they can become pissed off and form a white-man hating forum for all their bacon charged friends to use

Attached: ham planet.jpg (320x240, 12.44K)

black IQ, the documentary

Latinx is an anti-latino slur.

>canola oil
stopped watching there. Seed oils are toxic

Back to your diabetic coma Ray

Latinx is literal tranny shit.it's not inclusive, it's "your language is gendered and we fucking hate it so we gonna force you to change it".

I wonder if they asked a latino about that term...

>Nooo animal fats are bad for you despite the fact that they've been a part of your ancestor's diets for hundreds of thousands of years! Use this heavily processed waste material instead!

WTF is kosher salt?
Is it salt that is extracted from dead jews?

>incel nerds aren't welcoming to women and nonbinary people
i am shocked at this revelation

it's salt harvested from young children on epstein's island

It just means the salt crystals are large. Large salt crystals are used to absorb blood from meat, thereby koshering it.