ITT: We discuss Any Forums current state

Good morning sirs, how do (You) think Any Forums is holding up in 2022? Is it as bad as other boards?
Personally, I think there is too much anime! Oh well... I guess this is a mongolian basket weaving forum after all.

tl;dr: meta thread

Attached: 17262792903.png (1536x1024, 3.63M)

It's shit!

im fine with animeposting, the posters however different story most of the time

Aside from the dumbfucks from Any Forums obsessed about trannies, Any Forums has always been the same.

Attached: pdyyfvj1.jpg (1024x1344, 247.67K)

we need qa back

>brave shilling
>rust shilling
>antivaxx psyco threads
>twitter screencap threads
>"Any Forums has never changed"

They did serve as a good floodgate
The truth is I want to see more video format support for post, I'm happy that 4chanx lets me show catbox links witch is a real game changer.

Attached: 1644364150967.jpg (1125x901, 92.03K)

>antivaxx psycho threads
Lost me.

Attached: 1644714010790.jpg (1397x1077, 155.75K)

this board is not a technology board anymore. its either people arguing about which linux distro makes you the biggest virgin or thousands of consumer threads like amd vs nvidia, or intel vs amd, chink general, phone general...... the closest shit we have to actual programming on this board is /dpt/ and desktop threads (god help this dogshit forum).

Attached: 1630699930403.png (1306x659, 334.78K)

Nothing wrong with antivaxx threads. Only retards are agreeing to being injected with a secret RNA formula. If the the majority of the population HAS to take the so called vaccine for public health reasosn, then make the end to end manufacturing process public knowledge to guarantee full transparency so the public is adequately informed of the consequences of what the government is forcing us to do and can be held accountable. Have regular independent audits that the contents of the injectables are what they say it is.
And make the company fully responsible for any negative consequences that arises from the use of their products if they are willing to certify that it is "safe and effective".

Any Forums needs to be split up into /tech/ and /prog/
I just want to discuss what to spend my money on next and other cool tech toys, not some tranny fighting over distros, DEs, fucking init systems even

You can always tell outsiders by the way they use those weird two word insults (by combining fuck or shit + some other random word).
My theory is that they do it because they are not allowed to offend any particular group. They can't call you a faggot or a retard. So they have to make up those weird sounding insults.

2013 was the worst era for Any Forums as a whole.

I like how things have largely slowed down, but wish we would delete Any Forums and ban all politishit

Attached: newggers.png (502x4000, 109.63K)

you realize distroshit would go into /tech/ and not /prog/ right?

>people getting too emotional over stuff that has nothing to do with technology, like people's genders (everything is tranny now, it seems).
>too much fighting over what is the best linux distro/DE/terminal emulator/programming language

in general, people here don't know how to have healthy discussions.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (300x100, 19.72K)

>Is it as bad as other boards
you know who really got it bad?
/sci
If you compare what it was to what it is now ... wow. just wow.

It sucks, hacker news and reddit are even worse though.

Attached: Shokuhou.Misaki.full.2847476.jpg (476x600, 52.56K)

Any Forums has always been one of the worst boards
all that's changed is that the dunning krugers from /prog/ post in generals now since the text boards were nuked

Who has the screencap about how retards crying about pol actually just want to ban opinions they don't like?

Delicious bait. As a certfied chud, I will respond. There are many website for you to visit, this one is not one for you. Why? Because this website does not censor dissenting political opinions. When you say you want to ban "politishit", you mean you want to ban advocacy of political positions that you DISAGREE with.

If there were two posters and each said something like:

>I love Dr Fauci he should be made a saint!
and
>I hate Dr Fauci he should be put in jail!

You would (wrongly) state that the first one is not political at all, it is just a matter of health policy, and is a fact. The other statement, it's opposite, is what you'd call "politishit" and if you could, you would ban people who post things that you disagree with.

That you come on this website and clamour for censorship is silly, there are thousands of websites much higher up in Google rankings that censor opinions you disagree with. You don't like them for one reason or other, maybe because when you're forced to agree with Government propaganda you can tell that the discourse is stifled.

My advice? Go to reddit, or Facebook, or Twitter, or literally any website. You won't see anyone stepping out of line like you do here, if you do you can report them and they'll be banned. You don't like this website, you like being able to say what you want, you just don't want other people to have the same rights as you. You want to be "specialer" than everyone else, you want "politics" but only if you personally agree with them. You are the epitome of Reddit.

No. I just want to talk about whatever the fuck the thread topic is but all of you fags come in and shit up threads with your off topic garbage.

hate reddit
hate newggers
simple as

It's not the anime retard. It's the culture around anime, and just Any Forums in general.
The user base of Any Forums has changed: we got dumber, NEETer, and with the Any Forums and Any Forums tourists (and yes, both of you guys are giant faggots. If I want tranny hate I would go to Any Forums, and if I want tranny love I go to Any Forums, stop arguing over something irrelevant). At present it's just a shill/shitty news site. I reckon Any Forums to be more Any Forumsb, in the sense that random, low quality posts surrounding technology comes.
This doesn't mean we don't got smart people here. Hell I know I'm pretty smart and employed programmer, and there's other neets who actually program and don't bitch about learning it all day.
I go to Any Forums, and I love Any Forums. I hate vaccines, jews, etc. The issue is that discussion here is not only dumbed down (only retards debate about that shit outside of Any Forums) and derails threads. Although agree, pro-LGBT/globalhomo shit is less likely to be removed than against-LGBT/globalhomo. Still, we have Any Forums, and I'm glad we do. I just wish that the moment someone posts tranny bait they get banned for inciting flame wars, be they troll or trannie

Attached: 1641182125979.png (500x400, 23.1K)

Go to a specialized subreddit then. The nature of the site means that people will discuss any aspect of the OP or maybe something completely different.

You don't hate reddit, you were made for it. The fact you said "newggers" instead of either "niggers" or "newfags" means you intentionally avoid "le bad slurs" which are just as much a part of the site culture as "Anonymous" posting.

>tourists
>wahhh I'm the only long term resident of the board, everyone else is transient.

Part 2
>ban all troons
I'm okay with this, if trolls or actual trannies would stop posting themselves or their legs it would stop a lot of the shit flinging.

But the fact is (Big) Tech is infested with trannies, and it's a legitimate problem. Nobody hated the weird dude who dressed like a woman and had the song "Lola" made about him way back when, they hate that they're now getting passed over for promotions for a guy who shaved his beard and took hormones since the latter is "more diverse".