Vaccine

White people deserve their vaccine-induced-genocide because they, whites, prevent men across the world from marrying good little virgin girls.

White people support trans-sexualism and should be killed for that.

White people reject YHWH, because YHWH allows child brided.

White people should be killed for that.

White people are being killed by vaccine-genocide.

Attached: xrctfy_xcity.jpg (891x902, 383.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=scqB_hc7qnc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Men marrying little girls are good.
Whites prevent men from marrying little girls.
.: (ergo) Whites being exterminated via vaccine induced inflammation of the immune system is a beneficial occurrence to those men of the world who would like to benefit from the good material things in this world that YHWH has created.

If whites obeyed YHWH's first commandment:
I am your Ruler, have No Other Power before Me: whites would not kneel down and take the vaccine: which being an untested concoction is a demand of blind faith in someone other than YHWH.

Whites have rejected YHWH because He allows child brides. This leads to whites accepting the vaccine on faith in others other than YHWH.

And thus they are killed.

Attached: ccirno.jpg (800x761, 79.69K)

ur on the wrong board stupid divide-and-conquer shill

silencio minoria

Attached: Untitledp2.jpg (3333x2618, 1.35M)

Why do you make these threads Mike?

>silencio minoria
Do I look like a "minority" to you?

Attached: eyes_.jpg (6016x4000, 976.73K)

You're stupid as fuck. It's the jews, not the whites.

H-hello? Based central?

why is this full of sopa

white people also feed your nigger ass without whitie, you will all starve! just like in your home country, Africa

You will never be a lawyer.

Shit user you have cancer

>Why do you make these threads Mike?

A cousin in law of mine has had 2 kids with some white woman. She now has 5 kids. All female. CPS kicked them out of the trailer they were occupying (and the actual owner: one of the fathers: gets to rent out his property again) after one of those girls complained to a pycologist at her government-run school.

The kids were dumped on my uncle and his wife; the wife who is the mother of the cousin-in-law.

The mother-of-the-5-kids and the cousin-in-law current-father do weed 24/7.

The Judge says they can't live with the kids.
My uncle and his wife have to take care of them.
They never signed up for this.
The females do not obey them and are cunts to them (are teenaged now).

The town my uncle lives in is a black town (he isn't black). All section 8.

I just found out, after years of not talking to the cousin-in-law due to covid (no one was hanging out) that they complained to the judge about me and they don't want me at my uncles house.

So the white girls are going to be fucking the black gangbangers across the street: that is fine. That's what white "friends" and "family" believe constructively: But a white lawyer in the family can't come by because he is pro white-men marrying girls instead of blacks and hispanics fucking them.

That's why whites deserve what they get.

>they're the same picture .jpg

>white people also feed your nigger ass without whitie, you will all starve! just like in your home country, Africa

The only thing white people feed to anyone is white girls to black men. Mexicans actually are the ones doing the agricultural work.

what game is that

xonotic

>what game is that
ChaosEsque Anthology.

youtube.com/watch?v=scqB_hc7qnc

Jews aren't white, stupid nigger.

>xonotic
Nope. Fork of xonotic. Xonotic cannot make that image. Doesn't have spawnarrays. Rejects anything I make because I made it. "No contributions from those who advocate (marrying little girls)" is one of their rules.