Why do technology enthusiasts seems to be attracted by this kind of character?

Why do technology enthusiasts seems to be attracted by this kind of character?

Attached: b02fd779481.jpg (1294x2048, 311.5K)

I wish I was that kind of character, unironically.

because they are emo weebs
Any Forums does a good job attracting them

Attached: [SCP-2223] Manabi Straight - 01 [Blu-ray 1080p h264 FLAC][521822C7].mkv_snapshot_00.46_[2021.10.04_18.23.46].jpg (1436x1076, 124.14K)

who says im attracted to Nico? she's literally just made for pump and dump

I'm not

no idea.

Attached: f53f4393402af5461bae680a452ebb7c.jpg (2481x3507, 1.31M)

nico nico nii~

Attached: 1644270926799.png (1049x1249, 1.06M)

also, if you are able to obtain an erection from them, your orientation probably makes absolutely no difference to them whatsoever

being attracted to 8 year old cartoon children, from a neutral perspective, is not a good thing but it is not like it is really bad. you can work around it.

hyperdimension neptunia is windows's killer app and games are part of reason i have windows installed

Attached: [SCP-2223] Manabi Straight - 12 [Blu-ray 1080p h264 FLAC][57C510D4].mkv_snapshot_00.47_[2021.07.16_09.25.42].jpg (1436x1076, 144.47K)

>Why do technology enthusiasts seems to be attracted by this kind of character?
Autists.

cute :3 CUTE! :3

Attached: yande.re 703804 animal_ears areola beidou_(genshin_impact) bunny_ears bunny_girl cleavage garter genshin_impact full.jpg (1189x1800, 1.57M)

~gger

Because they're gay homo fags

actually she's 17

>liking females is gay

Attached: 229exx.jpg (688x675, 44.6K)

>female
the correct designations are girls and cunny

>nico nico nii~
I mean isn't it obvious?

Same. Just want longer hair and maybe one or two cup sizes bigger.

When you die you go to 2D heaven if you want user. We're all really cute girls sent here to suffer. We all just want to go back to our real lives in our real bodies. We all must be retarded to have agreed to come to this place. I am pretty sure this is hell or some kind of limbo. I'm pretty sure the answer to my problems aren't HRT and surgery.

Imagine if every user here got transported to the anime world and became a loli and/or school aged anime girl. Their moods would improve massively. They would actually want to interact with their peers. There would be something fun to do and fun people to do it with. There would be something to look forward to. There is no way any other world is as evil and depressing as the one we all currently find ourselves living in.

I look forward to the day when I finally die and pass on to the great tea party in the sky. I refuse to become anhero. I am worried I'll just end up right back here as punishment. God is real. I have faith that I will find my way back when God thinks it's my time. I look forward to many nights of yuri yuri. If I have to give up nakadashi for it so be it.

>attracted
You're probably wondering. What is the attraction to this type of character? Here is a short list for any women or simps lurking;
>Innocent/cheerful personality
They haven't been ruined by the evil in the world yet. They either don't know about it or are oblivious to it. They see the best in everyone around them. They try to cheer up everyone around them.
>Pre-wall
Anime girls never really hit a wall. They're like Asian women before the age of 50. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to youth. It is what has kept the human race going and strong.
>Cute / Moe
Kind of a mix of the other two points but worth talking about on its own. These characters are typically cute. They dress in cute clothing. They don't dress like whores. I really like Gothic Lolita style dress on anime girls and women IRL. It projects a aura of modesty, mystery, and care for ones own appearance. Even if they don't cover up that much these girls typically don't show a lot of skin. They dress "smart" in other words. It gives off a traditional vibe which probably means they respect traditional values.
>Happy to be a girl / woman
These characters aren't ashamed of what they are. They embrace being feminine. They don't constantly bitch and moan about women's rights or feminist talking points. They haven't been ruined by society. They want to please men. They want to do girly things. They want to be part of a family.

Men have turned to these anime characters because it's nearly impossible to find these qualities in a woman IRL. Even if you find one that dresses the part she's usually bat shit once you get to know her. Which has happened to me many times.

Just because I want to be an anime girl doesn't mean I'm not attracted to women or want to be a tranny by the way. There is no way to transition into an anime girl through surgery. VR is a shitty replacement. You can only wait and hope that you'll become one upon death. So I wait.

>is not a good thing
according to who, the morality police.
everything in life is subjective.

dawg

nico is not just "some girl"

Attached: 1.jpg (891x1280, 210.8K)

It's a stupid argument.
>be 11 years old
>watch cartoon
>see tits
>get boner
>learn how to fap
(some years pass)
>be 28
>see old cartoon
>remember you like girl in it
>see her tits
>fap

I'm still attracted to the same thing I was when I was 11 for the most part. I just know what pussy feels like now instead of having to imagine it. I use sheabutter, lube and onaholes instead of my barehand + shampoo. You get more refined tastes as you get older.

fail police "cyber enforcement" (might want to change the name so it is not tongue in cheek for based hackers) are noobs who think i am reading all that green text

but just so you know Any Forums, if you went a military academy and started work for the NSA or CIA no one is going to treat you badly or look down on you because you oogle cartoon girls drawn to look like they are 8

but if you are gay we don't like you. not trying to instigate a flamewar here, but just the facts

Attached: nico read 5.gif (500x281, 81.38K)

They're not. Troons are a microcosm. Any Forums is a microcosm. The imaginary friends sharing your mom's basement with you are a microcosm.

so you’re going out of your way to find hackerman pedos to blackmail them into working for you?

I literally don't know but only one guy on my class openly likes loli.

>work for the NSA or CIA no one is going to treat you badly or look down on you because you oogle cartoon girls drawn to look like they are 8
quite the opposite actually, they will actively cover up you having sex with actual children.