Untitled

:(

Attached: Screenshot_20220212_235527.jpg (3012x2270, 689.79K)

why is elon making iphone users suffer so much?

The king of /gif/

kek'd

Attached: 1644710717039.jpg (334x506, 29.36K)

So he's just another billionaire psychopath with delusions of grandeur and megalomania, what a surprise

>cramming electrodes into monkey brains is LE GOOD!
musktards deserve what they get

why come to that realization only now

even if it worked, i just don't see many people lining up to have holes drilled in their skulls and electrodes placed on their brains.

It would be much more humane to use Twitter users for these experiments

fucking monkeys deserve it. scheming fuckers.

>i just don't see many people lining up to have holes drilled in their skulls and electrodes placed on their brains
tell them if they get in early, they get free netflix

monkeys are human too! your racist!

Attached: 1631650621956.gif (570x537, 125.15K)

not having your brain pozzed with cybernetics doesn't mean someone who has them can't dive into your human experience so to speak and recover every detail about every memory of anything and everything you've seen, heard, or done

there are no secrets here

Attached: neptune wallpaper 5.jpg (3840x2160, 1.14M)

that's naive
muskdrones will line up like it's an iphone release

a few monkeys is a small price to pay for the billions that the technology can scam from liberals and institutional investors

I feel like proportion is kinda important here
like have there been 10 successful implants, or 1000?

great i'm gonna pay a $42,069 for my surgery and $420.69 monthly subscription to have personalized ads injected directly to my brain

Doubt anyone expects neuralink to make money. It's a Darpa style moonshot and musk has enough fanboys to run human trials.
Even if he didn't have a cult of personality, company like this could get participants from desperate folks with disabilities

WHY THE FUCK IS EVERY WORD IN YOUR SENTENCE CANT

Einstein was working on teleportation the same time he was working on the Manhattan project

the difference being it is hard to detonate a nuclear bomb without some people at least noticing

Attached: chen.jpg (208x200, 18.82K)

>could get participants from desperate folks with disabilities
Isn't the (at least first) goal of it to help people who are paralyzed?

>saying this in the middle of a man-made pandemic where billions are lining up to have poison pumped directly into their veins every month because the magic tv box tells them it's good for them

Not sure, but that would make sense. I'm sure there are decent people at that company who actually want to help people - it's just with musk as a spokesman you get this sci-fi veneer which cheapens everything.

>magic tv box
go back innawoods caveman

That's not unusual at all. Are you guys really just now finding out what lab animals are subjected to? Have your never read an experimental biology paper?

Government would've had much easier ways to poison you if they wanted to fucking retard

>Monkey-Hangers are a case study
>Even monkey hangers have a place to be now
>A little town in Teesside