Technical interview

>technical interview
>"so user, we said you can choose any language, going with python for these tasks I assume?"
>nah c++
>"u-uh user are you sure, python is so simple and easy!"
>nah python is the fisher price of languages, i prefer c++ with a mixture of c idioms, it's more natural and robust
>"B-BUT user P-PYTHON IS E-E-ASIER"
>you know what, I just wrote a C++ script to solve and optimize all the problems in your tech interview repo (yeah, you had a null error) going to grab some food with a girl I met on IG, later
>"Y-YOU'RE HIRED Y-YOU'RE HIRED"
>yeah, i know

Attached: 1606244075413.jpg (1872x1872, 295.21K)

Uhh based?

children should be seen not heard

delusion general

nice dreams I guess?

shit that never happened but nonetheless based

I love threads like this lol

Attached: Based.gif (220x182, 472.53K)

dude this is me every time

>"user, what are your thoughts on environmental issues and social justice?"
>Why yes, I do support remedying the social injustices of our forefathers as a way to move society in a progressive manner. I will be a mentor to all genders and refer to them by their preferred pronouns at all times.
>"Congrats user you're hired! Now we will just need to give you your compensation numbers... how does $50k USD sound?"
>*leads user into a self defense situation*

children should be shot not raised

It do be like that sometimes alough C++hads always sucmy my small feminine penis

based fuck pytrannies

I once had a job interview that I was sort of forced into. Didn't want the job but it was too late to back out. Anyway I started to use asm and really annoyed the interviewers asking them about the amount of registers, architecture etc...then I constructed a solution that would depend on an fft and spend about 2 hours starting to implement it.
Was hard to keep a pokerface but well worth it

Did you get the job?

It didn't get to that towards the end of the interview it became clear that I was messing with them and did the interview as a token of appreciation to my friend.
So the backstory is that apparently one of the interviewers had complained that they didn't get people who knew how computers worked anymore. So knowing that I do a lot of inline assembly for more or less real time computing on GPUs where it's important where you physically store data on the device to minimize transfer to the cores he asked me to apply and come up with rediculous solutions. We all had a good laugh afterwards.

And then everyone clapped

and then you woke up.

And then

And then you farted :3

I always fail tech interviews because I don't code like the tutorial anymore. The boss called time, and I needed to display a querystring variable and a url src. Everything else was fine and given a few more minutes I would have had it done.
I think most tech positions are scams. They're really not jobs. More like contests. They take everything you learn and then shortly fire you.

Attached: cbafe4fa9008ece65173080cfa7d5ea6--fall-carnival-school-carnival.jpg (736x552, 80.36K)

I did something similar in an interview with leetcode type questions. The interviewers clearly wanted just to test the general knowledge and familiarity of data structures and algorithms and expected the interviewees to use some easy language like Python, instead I choose to solve the problems in C and I started implementing everything from scratch but in such a way that it's specialized for each particular question. The interviewers weren't amused with my smartassery.

>C++ script
>C++
>script