Be me

>be me
>had a new movement triggered camera system installed in my tenement
>had a thing with crazy neighbors who attempted to attack me several times and hit me with a wooden plank right in front of the camera
>go to the police and file a legal complaint
>one of neighbors who administers the system and seems like a good dude to me gave me the recording
>it had several few minute long holes exactly when the neighbors tried to and did attack me
>somehow other less “active” moments were captured

How to prove that some fucker deleted parts of the recording? It’s obvious given that not only were the most movement heavy but also incriminating moments deleted

Attached: 7B14170D-604B-43B6-8946-1EDD0C052465.jpg (640x480, 27.29K)

unsubscribe

It should be obvious if there's some sort of timestamp on the recording that certain parts were removed, just point that out. Also, where the fuck do you live that your neighbors are beating you with wooden planks?

Normal building full of mostly decent people where a family of degenerates moved in and they and their kids are full blown pathology.

Well yes, there are like 4-minute long breaks, the problem is the neighbor (tech guy) in charge left usb for me with a note that “the breaks are due to lack of movement” basically. But it makes no sense and the holes are too convenient for them. How to check if anything was deleted from the pc hooked up to cameras?

If the recording is motion triggered, it's possible that it was never recorded in first place. Bad settings, sensitivity and others, bad algorithm implementation, anything could be reasoning behind the no motion thing.

Now, if the recording is on 24/7, it depends on which routine is used to delete the recordings.

>hit me with a wooden plank right in front of the camera
based. it must've been your fault

Well it works pretty well cause I already have some other recording from that very camera and it picks up movement even before someone sets a foot in view zone, and like I said there was plenty of movement 2-3 meters away from camera while some recordings shows area 5 meters away when there was little movement, all from that time.

So I need to know if someone deleted some parts how to prove it on the pc, like a log or something

Bump

take your meds

hack their storage system and extract all the data

cool story bro

>one of neighbors who administers the system and seems like a good dude
user...

Attached: 8KTtscB.jpg (600x315, 10.87K)

He’s a middle aged dude with a family and from our conversations seems like he’s also sick and tired of those fucks. It would be very weird if that was the case, but possible.

Anyway, does anyone here know how to find traces of record deletion on pc? There has to be a log or something like that

How many people have access to that system?
Even if you can prove that something was deleted, how would that help you?

>>it had several few minute long holes exactly when the neighbors tried to and did attack me
>>somehow other less “active” moments were captured
Is is a "Ding ding dooong" Ring?

There’s this tech neighbor, another tech guy who installed the systems and I think one or two ultra boomers have access.
Not sure if police has high enough IQ or will to make that connection

If it was deleted by then or someone else it pretty much confirms my version of the incident.

Was thinking about asking the police to gather fingerprints from the keyboard and mouse since it couldn’t have happened more than ten days ago.

Bump

It wasn't deleted, they could just cut the power when attacking so it was off at the time.
Disable the motion sensor, record 24/7, get an UPS for the dvr AND cameras