This is the future of desktop pc's

This is the future of desktop pc's.

Attached: Minisforum-B550-1.jpg (2000x1487, 327.53K)

Nah, I don't gayme.

dust

>Cramming high heat components together
>Gigabyte
It's certainly the furure of RMAs

needs more rgb

the stupidest shit ever. Everything smaller form factor for the sake of being smaller form factor is fucking retarded.
>60% keyboards
>mITX/DTX motherboards
>SFX PSU's
All more expensive than they need to be just because they're smaller.

>he doesnt clean his house and/or surroundings
are you a subhuman that lives in africa

what the
where is the cpu and its cooling?

the tiny box above the GPU.

Wasting 80% of your case volume on empty space is far more retarded. There's no reason why anyone should use anything larger than mini itx these days. 99.99% of the people who build desktop pc's will never use more than 1 pcie slot for a graphics card.

Attached: floppybox.jpg (2048x1536, 253.77K)

arm is the future and apple showed that it doesnt need cooling bro

> post your e-atx board and suitcase sized case.
no one's stopping you from getting large shit, some of us just like having a little more desk space. My work PC is an intel NUC, laptop tech in a desktop format. Its pretty comfy, no complaints.

I suspect risc-v will push ARM's shit in within 5 years.

Sounds like sour grapes to me. If you don't want small parts then why does the higher cost bother you? In fact, you should be grateful to people who buy premium hardware for subsidizing your budget crap.

>This is the future of desktop pc's
Says the ITX evangelist for the billionth time in the last decade.
I'm actually glad zoomers are so super obsessed with cooling, keeps the itx fags in line

I agree that large cases are retarded but mini itx is too much of a hassle to work with. I go micro atx simply to have more room to work in

do you live in a bubble faggot? unless you live alone, clean every day, and have no pets you're gonna get dust.

>you need more?

why do i have to post everything twice to get it to post

Attached: ThinkEdgeSE30-5_1.png (988x597, 135.28K)

Most people would find OPs pic setup more than adequate. Most people don't need the extra space.

why not add pcie slots to graphic cards

dust is old human skin falling off of you and drying out