Thoughts on commercial TVs instead of consumer smart TVs...

Thoughts on commercial TVs instead of consumer smart TVs? Is this the best way to get a good screen without gay smart shit?

Attached: sony_bravia_commercial.jpg (570x372, 42.48K)

Yep
I took the commercial display pill years ago
They're super fucking bright and last forever
Built-in firmware has a lot of customization as well

Can you tell me more about what you like about it? The brightness is a huge factor for me since I have lots of natural light in my room during the day.

bump

They're bright
you can change a lot with the built-in firmware
they have a fuck ton of cool inputs
They're just good displays generally
Good used prices, etc

just buy NEC P555

Attached: C97A0574-8196-4E7B-9341-C33D5B6A434A.png (1600x1200, 1.72M)

I like sony

If you people weren't drooling idiots, you'd realize you can just buy a tv and not connect it to the internet. Too bad you people are, in fact, complete morons.

why not just leave ethernet unplugged.

commercial version have far higher brightness and better build quality
it turns out you are in fact the retard here

many backdoors how?

no one said that schizo

>buy new TV, it's got smart shit
>turn on guest wifi
>turn on new TV, update firmware or w/e it needs to do through guest wifi
>turn off guest wifi
>TV now is updated with whatever the fuck it needed, but smart shit is disabled
gg ez

Attached: behold.jpg (212x238, 8.79K)

Commercial versions have some interesting specs and some include built in ethernet for control and even RS 232 ports.

What are some good ones Anons currently own? I need a new display and avoided plebshit TVs but commercial units might be the ticker.

just but a computer monitor
cable tv is shit

TVs are boomer appliances. Mindless viewing is boomer pastime.

If you want to watch streaming media you should go the extra mile and build yourself a home theater with proper sound, picture quality, and an immersive experience.

Don't some models scan for unsecure/open wifi networks to connect to? or is that just paranoia?
At some point when it becomes cheap enough I wouldn't be surprised if manufacturers start including their own dedicated baseband modem and connection to prevent users from circumventing data collection.

or better yet, set up a guest wifi with pihole and block the domains it tries to contact. newer ones try to connect to your neighbor's open wifi networks to phone home if they aren't allowed to connect to yours

is there anything about the panels in commercial screens that would make them worse for watching movies
please help i am retarded

Attached: bsod.jpg (750x739, 82.47K)

source please

No

they have the same color accuracy?