Can we all just agree that Windows 7 (AKA Vista SP3) was overrated garbage?

Can we all just agree that Windows 7 (AKA Vista SP3) was overrated garbage?

Attached: 7.png (1400x1080, 305.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.stack.imgur.com/dUZHw.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soulless vs soul
windows 7 best os ever

>pass user replies first
like pottery

Rounded corners made sense on aero because everything was glossy, like polished glasswork. W11 looks like a toddler cutting color paper with a stencil.

Attached: 1643401913345.jpg (1242x1152, 140.25K)

No, we can't. It was consistent, pretty much feature-complete, not filled with blatant spyware and wasn't as fucking bloated. The only useful thing that is added in Windows 10 compared to 7 is WSL.

You can not look at those two photos and tell me Windows 7 doesn't look far better.

wsl is pretty much the only reason I can't go back to windows 10.
If someone could figure out drivers or something that would let wsl work on 7 then I wouldnt hesitate.

>windows 7 best os ever
It's good at best, too much vista bloat
2K and XP SP2 are the only windows version coming close to perfection

why would you absolutely need wsl if you don’t even know how it cohabits with windows?

THIS SO MUCH THIS

Sure, but it still was the last good Windows.

We already have WSL on windows 7, it's called vmware. Same shit.

It's not the rounded corners you nigger, it's the flat smartphone color scheme with zero contrast on important elements. I use classic theme btw. Windows 10 couldn't even get that right.
i.stack.imgur.com/dUZHw.jpg

Attached: Windows_7_Classic[1].png (1600x900, 129.07K)

Windows Services for UNIX

why aren't you using linux???
it's the OS supported by snoopy, user.

Attached: 32423482048294820948290482094.png (400x324, 128.11K)

>pentium 4
how long does it take for you to open opera?

>2011
retarded asshole

No.
> Basedak
Yes.
Deal with it, your argument is not an argument.

Attached: sonic-speak.png (552x390, 472.54K)

Windows 7 was soulless compared to vista

I never liked aero, but it looks far better than whatever the fuck that shit is on top. At least aero looks like something, that new shit is agonizing to look at.

Windows 7 was the last WIndows OS designed for desktop PCs and not tablets.

oh yeah what's this then

Attached: 1632789292717.png (640x480, 46.65K)

>windows
yes, it's garbage by nature, delete your thread

windows v1 - n = not the gui model
its a fucked legacy mess .. gates wrote from the start in c, to try to 'emulate' the real technology that xerox parc invented, which made it possible for xerox parc to program a gui. Its possible, it took gates et al a long time to create their idiotic mess. It is totally unprogrammable. They cannot maintain it. It is "legacy". the whole of m$ is a propaganda operation. They are not an os company. They are not marketing the gui. Their customers are oblivious to quality software. They retarded human progress. 'the dark ages of tech'. Why is the PC the same ugly tin box it was in the 80s? Because there was nothing to develop, nothing has developed. m$ and its users = companies of stagnation. That is the m$ business model, they made it. Nothing is solved, ever. If they deliver a solution, the customer stops paying.