EBOOKS/COURSES/BOOTCAMPS ?

normies on the internet / Any Forums ...
>if you buy BOOTCAMP
>if you buy UDEMY/related COURSES
>if you are CODE HOPPING/"LEARN2CODE"
>if you are "getting into WEB DEV"

do you guys buy ebooks?
do you know you buy ebooks?
how much do you pay? i can get you ebooks.
ebooks on EVERYTHING

how many people here today actually buy ebooks?

(this is not a sales thread i am looking to see if people actually buy EBOOKS in 2022 / social experiment jannies plz no delet) ty

Attached: image_2022-02-12_184651.png (1300x480, 176.47K)

why dat thumnail fuckt up??

bump ?

bump because curious

bump

learn how to speak english, rajeesh

are you english guys buyings ebooks ? udeymy course ? yes,or no?

stop bump bump bump your own thread retard
and wtf are you even on about

uhh bump

EBOOKS

udemy courses,
bootcamps, etc
i know they do bootcamps. but are courses popular? where you pay to read an ebook online to "learn" a method or job? like an ebook?

>EBOOKS MOTHER FUCKER DO U READ THEM??

bump for ebooks

>do you guys buy ebooks?
Never, either I get it for free on LibGen/Jewgling or i don't read it. I have done an exception with a cheap book (< $10) that was rare to find but that's it.

>Paying for EBOOKS

Attached: 1644374777253.jpg (1024x574, 65.13K)

I usually just post horrendously inaccurate responses to stack overflow questions and act like what I've said is totally correct. Then some self-righteous cunt will go on a tirade and explain why I'm wrong as well as provided a complete solution. Then I just copy paste the code. Works every time

you would be surprised and i think its coming back
and, UDEMY is a form of ebook. its just re-branded ebooks. i have never paid for ebooks btw but usually you can get vouch copies for free/

bump

bumpin for book e

hey kid wanna buy some ebook?

bummp

Nobody on Any Forums would ever pay money for anything. They certainly wouldn't pay money to learn something. Look around Any Forums for two minutes, and you'll see it's not actually about learning or doing. It's just fanboy culture wars for faggy hobbies.