Normies and the Internet

I hate how true this is. Normies decide whether using technology is autistic or cool.

Attached: makeupyourmind.png (1640x790, 317.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/internet/2020/02/06/the-virtues-and-downsides-of-online-dating/
aava.network
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Normies
You just outed yourself as a normalnigger, congrats.

To reddit you go.

>reeeeeee i wanted my autistic hobby to make everyone think im speshul
>thread #9^9^9

The Internet was a secret club for the elite. I miss those times.

Normies were too dumb to use computers so a company specializing in retard equipment had to make a simple enough gadget for them.

Attached: iphone2g.png (940x610, 114.56K)

It's not even true. Like 30% of females use any dating site what-so-ever.

No, it was (and still is in places like this) a club for social rejects and losers. Stop huffing the copium.

Attached: 6F22B20B-543A-4B2F-ACEF-C6BF8C34B788.jpg (606x421, 45.53K)

100% of females use Instagram and Snapchat.
They get laid through those, they rarely need to resort to actual designated dating sites.

nope

Attached: .jpg (1200x1200, 467.84K)

What the fuck. Your picture literally contradicts you, it says the MAJORITY OF PEOPLE MET ONLINE.

Not just this but it says
>U.S
I'M NOT AMERICAN! What the fuck made you think I was American or talking about America? We were talking about social media in Finland

>30% is a majority
lol cope

Literally why would you care what they think?

Thanks for this pic, I finally know why I'm an incel.
At work is my only chance and I work in IT which is male dominated

Attached: why-im-incel.png (1200x1200, 382.91K)

>Survey of 5421 adults

using a magic box to talk to your fellow idiots isnt the same as controlling your server through SSH,sir

Attached: scary-mugshots-1.jpg (612x612, 44.19K)

Stats should always be taken with a grane of salt becuase it's hard to interview milloins of people

Attached: edatingtheory.png (1140x685, 191.54K)

I think the real tragedy of the normies is that they do not consider the implications of whatever they are making "cool." It can make society impossible or even evil, like the online dating mentioned here. It will one day take over entirely as the way people date which will lock you out of the dating market entirely if you prefer a more organic approach. It is a form of social corruption.
This is also why it is so easy for governments to spy on us. Normies NEVER consider the implications of their actions. Amazon Alexa here, siri there, smart fridge over there with absolutely no consideration whatsoever for what this may invite. They need a firm and honest hand to guide them, but apparently only the most evil rise to the top

Yes, I don't give a shit.
It's another datapoint that lines up with my previous one, which was
pewresearch.org/internet/2020/02/06/the-virtues-and-downsides-of-online-dating/

Attached: .png (639x879, 171K)

blue vs green bubble cult

>I think the real tragedy of the normies is that they do not consider the implications of whatever they are making "cool."
>They need a firm and honest hand to guide them
Join the cause, mate.
aava.network

Attached: comparison.png (2324x1458, 194K)

I always find it funny when people complain about everyone using smartphones. Are you so desperate for attention that you are mad strangers dont look at you?

>Are you so desperate for attention that you are mad strangers dont look at you?
Yes. Looking at me is how biology works, because I'm the Chad.

>have ever used a dating app is the same as becoming a couple with someone
>its off by 10℅ anyway
ok bro

The problem with something like this is it will attract over-socialized people, and then it will turn into a tyranny.
You want anti-social people in charge. They just have to be good anti-social people.

Are you smoking crack? It's even less than I said, it's 28% of women ever using one.
Guess you're too stupid to read a simple graph like this.

Or are you a gay zoomer and that's the only demographic you count?

>caring about what others do
>conforming to the ways of others
>not doing what you feel is right for yourself
Sounds like you're a normalfag as well.