Youtube deserved the shooting

>mr beast videos spammed in my feed for years
>click "i dont want to see this"
>cklick "not recommended"
>mr beast videos keep being reccomended
>click again i dont want to see this/not interested
>well well, mr beast videos appear again

I just want to say im glad that paki woman shot up all these people in youtube. Im only sad it wasnt me in her place. I would have kept them hostage and i would have executed them all.

ted kaynzski was unironically fucking right.
Corps will use technology to make our lives living hell instead of better.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.27K)

Attached: 1548984492950.jpg (411x467, 43.74K)

>>mr beast videos spammed in my feed for years
you mean him? I like him

Attached: 1613684576059.png (750x835, 596.24K)

dick riding won’t get u a tesla faggot jump off a bridge u lazy piece of shit

I never see him. you must be doing something wrong.

Dick riding is literally how I got my tesla. You're just jealous i have a sugardaddy.

I can't remember seeing any Mr. Beast videos in my recommendations. Sounds like a you problem, honestly.

>his sugar daddy isn't a sub bottom
You are ngmi

LA Beast is boomer and based
Mr Beast is zoomer and cringe

I've literally never seen a mr.beast video recommended. Maybe that's just the type of content you consume?

telling the algorithm you don't want to see something does nothing
the algorithm shows you whatever it wants you to, not what you think you want

She was right. She didn't practice enough beforehand. Unfortunate.

oh okay, I never heard of a Mr Beast so I thought OP meant LA Beast lol and yes LA Beast is based.

acorn head looking ass nigga

you're trying too hard to be cool it's annoying
imagine complaining about technology and still use a fucking google account. Get a life kid

>shits on bmws
>shills audi
Why do you center your world around unreliable vehicles?

If you get mad over what is in your recommended page, then chances are you watch and enjoy Mr. Beast on a consistent basis and in denial about it and are addicted to YouTube and also in denial about it.

>ted kaynzski was unironically fucking right.

Yet, you're complaining about what your recommended online attention span shortener is over an online imageboard for more attention span shortening.

This is either a 0/8 attention grabber, or just some random fag #4294212159845092 trying to justify why he's so different and edgy over the internet. I honestly couldn't tell what's worse...

Please hang yourself.

>YouTube deserved it
good post
>Kaczynski was right
immediately turned into a retard post

I hate the youtube algorithm because it fails to feed me anything interesting or feeds me shit I've already seen.

> Feed
You deserve it. Imagine relying on the algorithm.

well...maybe not 100% right. I wouldnt abandon technology
but what im trying to say is...if you consume technology made by a corporation...its usually made to datamine you, be slow on purpose, show ads, or annoy you in general.

youtube in general is fucking cancer. it will keep showing me whatever it wants to show me. In my life ive probably clicked 3 times on a mr beast video and noped the fuck out.

i keep downloading videos to have them unrestricted, and they keep trying to piss me off. its a battle.

Attached: Home-Simpson-Pizza-Cover.jpg (900x506, 73.09K)

HAVE A GOOD DAY

>that paki woman shot up all these people in youtube
what?

Attached: b4nny_kill.jpg (905x1024, 104.94K)