Microsoft VS Google

Which one is best at writing software?

Attached: Microsoft-Google-end-6-year-old-truce-on-legal-battles.png (1280x720, 10.3K)

neither. apple shits on both. I’d wager all their engineers are apple rejects that had to settle for less.

Google.

>apple shits on both
They sure do a lot of shitting. Good morning sir

Good morning sir!

it’s dark here right now in europe :)

Attached: 1644686873467.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

Google I believe, they happen to be the hardest FAGMAN company to get into.

After seeing Windows 1̶011 I doubt Google could degrade and fuck up this badly. Then again, their search engine has been getting progressively shittier.

I'm gonna have to go with Google on this one.

actually Both.
you gotta be most brilliant & best software engineer in the world to get there.

>best software engineer
nah, there you go the teams team

does writing software for NN count? if it odes then google without a doubt, they conduct a lot of research into NNs

after using windows 11 and microsoft teams, i can only assume google is better

NN?

II

probably Neural Networks or some other "AI" buzzword.

Attached: nice proprietary software faggot.png (550x328, 385.4K)

>Google
Google Search Engine, Android OS, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Gmail, Google Cloud, Angular, Flutter, Go, Maps

>Microsoft
Windows, Xbox, Azure, Office Suite, Outlook, Edge, .NET, C#, VBScript, F#, Visual Studio, VSCode, Github Copilot, SQL Server

Google seems more Oriented towards Services and Microsoft towards Applications though it's not always the case.

Yeah... Noo... I don't think so.

>VSCode
this one doesn't count because they stole it from Atom and then bought
>Github

MS didn't make copilot, they got it from openAi

But why is Atom's experience so bad compared to VSCode?

Yes. They bought Github but the Github Copilot was a Microsoft Project. It would never have come into existence in an alternate reality where Github remained independent. Besides, several Google products and Services are the results of acquisitions. Most notably: Android.

they are both bad

Attached: 1639925583381.jpg (1280x720, 161.11K)