Where is trolls call us conspiracy?

where is trolls call us conspiracy?go ahead say take meds

Attached: 1644685718905.jpg (1440x1772, 554.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnuJgvQB7kU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PART2:
youtube.com/watch?v=vnuJgvQB7kU

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

NPCs will always find a reason why the government's fist in their ass is not that bad.
At this point the only correct conclusion is that they like being fisted.

Okay; take meds.

You are welcome.

fucking Swedes man

what is strange that people dont realize that this was planned long ago the big agenda but what is scary is the people who support their agenda i think they are brainwash etc people dont realize that technology can destroy our planet

The Holy Bible Scriptures become real and people still dont realize because they hate the truth and GOD

I have a theory that prophecies are self-fulfilling because people are contrarian assholes. Like, there was a Satanic sacrifice video filmed at CERN. No, I don't think it was real. I don't think the CERN scientists were actually in communication with some dark eldritch being burrowing its way between our universes.

But the video *exists*, and you know what that means? A bunch of PhD workers at CERN, highly educated and wealthy secular materialist types, got together and said "Haha why don't we dress up and pretend to be satanists, that'll really get the rednecks seething"

Attached: CERN.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

>left hand
They're getting braver, but they still know better.

Freedom sure is neat (until somoene trolls the rednecks)?

Attached: ElWB0YfX0A80mec.jpg (652x434, 74.63K)

>want to go to the pool
>trolls hack my microchip
>sends messages to my brain
>suddenly assume the pool is closed
>go do something else

Attached: 1624726526738.webm (696x522, 1.72M)

Oh yes I’m sure all the satanic imagery that goes up around all these building connected to globalism is just to “own the rednecks”

Attached: CB2DE510-0735-4A97-9E85-09FC38A4B2FB.jpg (800x638, 126.94K)

That's what I'm saying though, what if it is? What if these people are really just atheists of the highest caliber, and are GOING to implement all the nightmarish shit from Revelation just as a form of avant garde postirony?

Attached: apple666.png (698x782, 1.06M)

Occam's razor
go take your antipsychotics

>where is trolls call us conspiracy?
what trolls? the previous two years managed to redpill even the most retarded of turbonormalfags. only ones left pushing this shit are glowniggers.

my meds won't work until you take yours.

Attached: 1643316148102.webm (480x270, 1.78M)

why wouldn it? it's fucking hilarious watching dumb people be dumb. trolling is a thing you know, do you think only you can do it?

they are free to do this?
what conspiracy theory says "people will be allowed to implant microchips"? thats what a free libertarian society allows?

I don't take meds. You asked me to tell you to take meds.

>clickbait press is overexaggerating
incredible insight

Honestly it's sort of nuts that a goatherd from two millennia ago could even come up with the idea "you'll be barred from participating in the global economic system unless you get a numeric code imprinted into your hand"

Dude they're JUST FUCKING EVIL

You'd be surprised how fucked up some people are in high positions. And I doubt the "highly educated" mantra these days, it's all nepotism and parroting.

this. go back to /x/ or Any Forums. this is not Any Forums related at all.