Facebook requiring users to upload videos of themselves from multiple angles

Facebook requiring users to upload videos of themselves from multiple angles

Attached: assholedesign-1r0.jpg (1170x2532, 223.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2019/11/05/facebook-our-video-selfie-test-is-for-spotting-bots-doesnt-use-facial-recognition/
reddit.com/r/assholedesign/comments/sq81r0/facebook_asking_me_to_send_them_a_full_video_of/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how can normies be that retarded

*defeats your top modern high sophisticated AI*

Attached: 1644678942990.jpg (310x163, 39.95K)

fkn kek

just freely give your face scan to the fbi database goy

>from multiple angles
if some tranny reads this please sue fagbook for making you upload photos that do not represent you

what if I record my ass from every angle? LMAO

>we will delete the video
But not the extracted nodal points I assume?

is this fucking real?

they actually pay wagies to see these videos
I remember photoshopping my ID back in the day, fuck Facebook

How exactly do they check that the account belongs to me if they don't have a reference to who "me" is?

give them your face so they can keep a track on you, and have A.I. on security cameras to know who you are

people still use Facebook?

Attached: (------).jpg (1600x1066, 313.41K)

Thanks for reminding me to delete my facebook

I don't know anyone who uses this shit anymore
probably only fake accounts and bots there

>implying they don't already know everything about you by proxy

Attached: 1638831683674.jpg (500x427, 23.22K)

Something Any Forums can't comprehend

Good lord how can you people fall for this?
Look at the padding of the text, read the grammar. Also social media prompts aren't this long, they keep it brief. The button at the bottom is too close to the iOS home bar, and the button also has incorrect border radius.
Lastly, the text in this image is actually the default notes app font for iOS

Imagine if you'd just spent five seconds on Google instead of typing this out and making yourself look stupid.

venturebeat.com/2019/11/05/facebook-our-video-selfie-test-is-for-spotting-bots-doesnt-use-facial-recognition/

Don't care, the screenshot in the OP is still fake. Everything I said is correct. Look at the verification UI yourself, retarded gorilla

No, the image isn't fake. Plenty of people saying they've had the same thing on the plebbit post it's stolen from.

reddit.com/r/assholedesign/comments/sq81r0/facebook_asking_me_to_send_them_a_full_video_of/

You've been made to look like a retard in this thread because you're too arrogant to even check if you're right. Now say you were only pretending and that I fell for your epic bait before you slink off and wait for your flushed face to subside.

Facebook literally asks you to send in a government id

so dont use it

Retard, the screenshot in the OP is fake. Simple as that, the UI doesn't look like that. You're poor and don't have an iPhone so you wouldn't know. The feature exists, sure, I didn't bother to check it. The screenshot in the OP is still fake. Learn to read, retarded gorilla

LIBERALS ARE FUCKING IMBECILES

>Facebook
>of course I agree to give my name, all data, photo, video, bio-data and everything

>voter ID
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Racist!

libtards ruined this world

based user

it looks like mario is pointing at the original post (a terrible post)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha