THESE ARE NOT MADE

THESE ARE NOT MADE
THESE SHOULD NEVER BE MADE
WE WILL NOT MAKE ONE
WE WILL NOT AID OR ABET IN THE MAKING OF ONE

Attached: conn.jpg (1280x1192, 130.53K)

then how would you transfer files from one computer to another?

Lmao suicide pluggers btfo

It is the most robust USB connector though, all USB devices should have just used these

There's this thing called "Ethernet" that predates USB by almost 20 years, user.

These were made before mini and micro USB 3.0 were invented. You can still buy them on ebay.

You just put a cassette in the deck, press record and write your data to it, and then you read your data back in on the other computer. You could also use that new "floppy" thing everybody's talking about.

You know those little Android "4K TV box" devices people load plex or kodi on? To flash the firmware you use one of these cables.
I took my two shittiest cables, cut them in half, soldered them together and no shit, it worked

yeah bro just let me kill my internet connection so I can share some funny cat pictures on my laptop

I made one from two broken usb cables
I need that to flash some chink android tv box with rooted firmware

kek

Talking about suicide cables... At work we once imported some equipment from China, and it came with a female 400V 63A CEE socket installed in the equipment as the power input, and they helpfully included a male to male power cable.

There's a reason your router has more than one port, user.
Alternatively, if you have a laptop, it likely has a wireless form of Ethernet affectionately known as "wi-fi".
Anyway, I hope your brain damage clears up, user.

not my problem

Attached: IMG_6239.jpg (1200x1600, 384K)

>just use LAN lol
>just use wifi instead of ethernet
autism

>doesn't even grasp the basics of networking
Even my mother understands this shit, and she's 74.

Is he upset that they exist or that it's hard to actually find them. I needed one and realised I actually only had 1, in like the 200 cables I have.

keep telling yourself that buddy, I'd just use my little USB cable while you keep seething

My unicomp ssk mechanical keyboard only has a normal USB port on it and so came with one of those.
I believe my little $15 USB switch(2 inputs 4 outputs optionally powered) also came with one.
Are they not available as lose cables on Amazon?

Attached: BW&MG Version 3_smaller.jpg (800x533, 320.57K)

>projecting this hard
I've never understood why Any Forumstards do this. It's not like you're remotely alone in being a braindead moron on this shit of a board, of all places.

>China
How about 400V on an XLR socket

you're mom is affectionately known as "my bitch".

modern laptops don't have ethernet ports anymore you have to buy an expensive ethernet type-c adapter

My mother has been dead longer than you've existed, user (12 years).

>There's this thing called "Ethernet"
Ethernet is a protocol, not a cable

so which one is it, retard?

use croc

Don't pretend they're mutually exclusive. You're just proving my point: even in death, she's still way smarter than you.

Attached: 50060714_239179186964657_4259777044100939776_n.jpg (400x400, 17.28K)

Oh man that brings me back to my terrible children’s Polaroid digital camera I got when I was 6. Came with a USB A-A, but it was like one of those 2000s translucent and shiny metallic USB cables.

Setting up a shared network or messing with CAT cables is a pain in the ass, user. There is nothing wrong with USB A-A for most people, hell even C has more chances of frying your ports but you don't see normalfags doing that.