Are you ready for your NeuraLink™, Any Forums?

Are you ready for your NeuraLink™, Any Forums?

Attached: 1639882699931.jpg (1363x777, 451.7K)

Pic related wasn't an encouragement elon

Attached: quote-you-may-live-to-see-man-made-horrors-beyond-your-comprehension-nikola-tesla-69-48-84.jpg (850x400, 73.48K)

whatever it takes.

Weren't they getting ready for human trials in 2021? When do I get to install gentoo in my fucking face?

i know i can make it through

Attached: MV5BMjYwZWRkOGEtZjZkYS00Y2NiLTliOWEtZDAwZmI5ZTM5NjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxODQ4MDg@._V1_.jpg (467x700, 80.4K)

Elon confirmed for new king of /gif/

noooooo not the niggerinos

He overpromises every deadline by like a decade.
Falcon Heavy/Starship; going to Mars; full self-driving; the "hyper tunnels"; solar roofs; etc. etc.

Problem with neural ink is the fact that requires you getting a surgical implant.
If was like an earpiece the. It would be just fine.
Also ideally Open-source and whatnot.
No one wants to go through brain surgery for fun wireless controls.

Yeah, or a set of glasses!

Attached: 1640547242922.jpg (1200x675, 44.56K)

>rabid trumpanzee can't see the problem here.
Were you part of the trials?

in order to do what?

>Also ideally Open-source and whatnot.
lmao dumbass this is elon musk we're talking about

Anyone dumb enough to put a computer chip inside their brain deserves to get a tumor
Natural selection

To advance BCI tech.

Why the fuck are they doing this with monkeys first? The most difficult thing about surgical implants isn't getting them to work it's preventing the body from rejecting it and / or killing the patient, you don't start development of them with MONKEYS, for fuck's sake. 15 monkeys died needlessly because Elon is a sociopath and a retard.

>In one example, a monkey was allegedly found missing some of its fingers and toes "possibly from self-mutilation or some other unspecified trauma".

>The monkey was later killed during a "terminal procedure," the group said in a copy of the complaint shared with The Post.

>In another case, a monkey had holes drilled in its skull and electrodes implanted into its brain, then allegedly developed a bloody skin infection and had to be euthanized, according to the complaint.

Wow, it's just like my cyberpunk novels ecks dee!

>from Africa
>monkeys always fucking up your shit
>decide to get fuck-you-rich to get revenge on monkeys
>create most horrifying monkey torture device
Bad time to be a monkey, bros.

He ain't monkeying around.

So what? They're animals and we're the apex predator. Evolution conferred our right of utter mastery. The only difference between a monke and a chicken is chickens don't get Section 8 vouchers (though my coop is nicer than the projects).

They're the only mammals that are close enough to approximate the surgery on humans. The more dead monkeys the better

>LOOK AT ME I'M A FAT EDGELORD I MASTURBATE TO CRUELTY I'M SO FAT OH GOD WHERE IS THE CAKE
They test on animals first so they can move on to humans, idiot. Try to shut the fuck up more often.