He said he's never asked a question on Stack Overflow

How can I reach this level of expertise?

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x800, 92.6K)

I don't even have an account in stack overflow

I've used stack overflow, but I've never had an account or asked a question. Only impatient millenials and zoomers who require instant gratification will go crying for help instead of searching for answers to questions that have been answered numerous times already.

If he said this then he sounds like the kind of faggot that purposfully avoided asking questions on stackoverflow for years just so he could smugly brag about it.
What he's trying to lead you to believe is "I have never asked any questions online" which is obviously not true.

I have never asked questions on stackoverflow because I don't interact with smug redditors. It's also why I try avoid posting on Any Forums.

By using learning how to use the search function

Attached: 1594767028612.png (1266x688, 237.81K)

Nah, I have never asked a question and I code for a living.
It's a combination of finding the answers without needing to ask or being too lazy to create an account and ask a question and figuring it out myself.

Yeah I guess I have no context for the quote
If he was trying to brag about it then he's a faggot
If he was just stating a fact then it doesn't really mean anything because like you say, it just means he always found the answers he needed or was too lazy to ask

Also forgot the third reason. I work on VERY proprietary stuff and I'm not sure if bossman will be happy about me sharing stuff online about the code.

im also never ask, everything was asked by other people

that's not how stack overflow works, you don't ask questions you search for the questions all the indians have asked

this

i use man

How do I exit Stackoverflow?

I've never asked a question on stack overflow because everyone else has already asked the questions I look up

the face of pure intense autism

>How can I reach this level of expertise?
Any minor Python question he ever needed was posted years ago already.

Who?

Who?

Anybody can glue some aliexpress parts on a 3d printed green thing, no need for stack overflow

All the good questions were asked already
Don't worry about it

The easiest way to not ask questions on Stack Overflow is by not asking a question on Stack Overflow.

Perhaps I should rephase this--the most surefire way?

I haven't either because all the issues I looked up were already answered.