Any Forums is dead

The current state of Any Forums is even more depressing than that most retards on /lit/ don't even read. Most retards on this board only argue -- with nothing but ad hominems of course -- about fucking distros and browser, whilst having no actual knowledge about computers. And then there's the threads, which I'm convinced are made by indian zoomers, asking "explain x to me", which could have been done with a simple search.

Please, kindly, fuck off, newfags.

Attached: Linus flips you off.gif (480x281, 419.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edith.reisen/computers/security/forum_shills.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good morning sirs please do the needful and explain x to me

fpbp

agreed, it's terrible, but I don't know where else to go

Reminder edith.reisen/computers/security/forum_shills.html

and how does your thread make Any Forums better? Same shit.

This. One would expect that with more people on the internet there would be more different places to go to, but it feels completely empty instead. It's all just corporate noise or walled gardens where people pretend to be nice so they can gain access to the content. It's hopeless.

this board is bloat

we need an imageboard that can still be anonymous, but with a higher barrier to entry. keep the bot, shills, and jeets out because they lack the know how to find/use the board.

Why did it happen? Is there anything we can do to make it right again?

Attached: Centralization.png (900x2002, 1.82M)

Iiterally every board has a post once in a while claiming it is dead

Welcome to the Kali Yuga of 4chin

Attached: Involution.png (1800x1300, 376.01K)

Attached: Degredation of a Fanbase.png (2404x1260, 2.14M)

Every now and again I find posters who seem to know what they're talking about and can discuss something in-depth, but you find them on a specific thread about some obscure programming language that other anons won't be interested in, but the rest is total dogshit compared to what it was before.
A good first step would be to stop posting about phones and other consumer electronics that are irrelevant to anyone but normies.

>telling the consoomers to stop consooming
Good luck with that.

The solution?
Bomb microsoft, google, and apple headquarters.
Send some killdozers thru silicon valley for good measure.
In Minetest.

lets go back to the before times

Attached: 1620639190867.jpg (844x453, 108.23K)

I think the solution to most things is to have closed and controlled communities for everything you engage in and letting the ingroup decide who gets in. The constant masturbation to "inclusive and democratic everything" has destroyed all communities, online and offline.

How computers actually work is gratingly boring. No shit you're going to get more retards who want to talk about toys.

Am I alone? I feel that this is the most comfortable tech community on the internet. At least still better than the r/rust and HN.

Memes aside, I'm newfag but actually learn really lot from this board.

>At least still better than the r/rust and HN.
Staring at a blank wall is better than visiting those dumpster fire websites. Sure this compost bin is better than standing in a cesspit, but it still stinks.

But this is exactly what's happening now and why internet is dead. Everyone is just closed in their walled gardens like some sort of internet NEET. There are now double NEETs, the ones that don't leave their homes and then they also don't live their internet homes.