What stage are you at Any Forums?

What stage are you at Any Forums?

Attached: 1487783048782.png (1000x1000, 445.8K)

I've gone beyond the chart and went back to Windows

>EVERYONE wastes their time with arch/gentoo/LFS at some point
no

>breaks your system and forgets to uninstall dependencies
>system becomes bloated
>package manager breaks
>xorg and config files broken
sad, many such cases!

Like pottery, it all starts with windows then people go to linux start with ubuntu and then go to arch (nothing works anymore) and then mac OS (no software) and return back to windows. It's that simple.
Windows is the better desktop operating system.

I don't care about arch and it's derivatives, I only use them because of pacman.
If other non archbased distros shipped with pacman I would use them. Simple as.

ubuntu works on my machine

sudo apt-get install pacman
pacman remove apt

Rhel because I have a job.

I've been stuck at stage 3 for years and it looks like I'm not going anywhere because I'm not a brainlet and nothing has filtered me yet

I spend 6 years until I reached the last stage. It is Windows 10. For some reason, you didn't include it in your picture.

Attached: 1635418878560.jpg (696x465, 98.06K)

Last one, Based Mint user. Used Debian for many years before that.

4 or 5, I'm at Debian after Arch

I'm sure this wont break anything.

i use whatever is actively supported by corporations— suse, rhel, ubuntu

gone through the whole chart and hated ubuntu
these days i use debian with exwm

It's that easy?, can you really do this on debian?

My distro history for my main machine was something like this:
June 2005: Ubuntu 5.04 received in mail trough their ShipIt program.
September 2005-present day: Debian 3-11.2 Stable

Also tried OpenSUSE somewhere in 2006, different Ubuntu flavors (like Lubuntu and Xubuntu) whenever some suitable spare computer arrives with Puppy Linux being the 100% portable distro of choice whenever I need to get something working right here and now and the main machine is far and away. Also CentOS for all of my servers back when it was still around. Never really tried any of these cool and hip flavor of the month meme distros forced around here like Arch or these countless windows-like preconfigured Gnome 2 fork based releases like Linux Mint or whatever.

I guess that picture is irrelevant to me.

Manjaro minimal ftw

I've only ever ran debian on my desktop machine. I distro hopped on my servers between 2005-2008, but stopped because I'm comfortable with apt.

ubuntu at first fedora until now

I started using arch when they moved to systemd. This is when I stopped customizing shit and just set it once and just used the fucking computer. Only retards go to arch for customization and minimalism. Arch bit bloated distro that let's you install what you need without too much shit and configure it fast.
You need to do shit? Someone have done it already and you just have to follow the wiki.
0 bullshit distro.
Ubuntu 10.04 was peak comfy feel tho.

Attached: Ubuntu_10.04LTS_Live_Mode.jpg (800x600, 86.88K)