Rust just behind C in energy use and execution time

Rust just behind C in energy use and execution time

source: aws.amazon.com/blogs/opensource/sustainability-with-rust/

Attached: rust energy use.png (1462x1350, 852.04K)

C++ sisters... we lost...

Again with that one extremely shitty study. No one would even seethe if it was done properly, but it wasn't so fuck off

While i hate rustniggers and am what you call a "Cnile", these benchmarks dont mean shit. Most of them are just doing 4-5 math operations in a loop 10000000 times

What are the units of measurement? Give us actual numbers of actual performance instead of whatever fuckery this is.

ITT chuds seething at rust trannies btfoing them

OP here, I'm aware of that, and this bait wasn't that successful so might as well just come out and agree with you.
for the record I'm a Rust programmer and most Rust forums called them out on that as well.

p.s. pic related is the writer of that article. pottery.

Attached: shane.png (1162x973, 304.27K)

retard

How is typescript so much less efficient than JS?
Doesn't it simply "compile" to JS, if there are no type errors on the annotated variables and functions in the source?

They take into account the energy consumption involved in the transpilation process. I guess.

trannies should unironically be trusted to develop software. WTF else are they gonna do with their time? Also they're typically privacy-minded because of paranoia of le nazi government

Ive bern thinking about learning more Rust (i know some of the basics, aka hello world) maybe i shold learn it

Based Javachads we just can't stop winning. I'm waiting for the paid .NET shills to appear and post their gay .NET 6 infographics.

>Python MB in mid range not shit tier
I call bullshit

Python is a fucking joke.

Can someone explain me why rust is so hated on Any Forums?

sometimes it's legit criticism but mostly it's some combination of
>most of Any Forums being pretend-coders who only enjoy the idea of programming, but don't actually program
>people in Any Forums who can actually program, but only have shallow knowledge of Rust
>the (rightful) association with trannies
>Any Forums tourists who see said association as yet another reason to engage in culture wars and get their dopamine rush
>rust hate currently being a forced meme here like satania
>remaining pushback from years ago when online Rust evangelism was a way too obnoxious

Meme answer: Real answer: the syntax sucks.

oh yeah, forgot to mention to syntax. definitely alienating to some people.

personally I'm pretty fond of it.

Because it's the current hate fad.

>the syntax sucks
It's rare to hear this from people who actually use Rust, so I suspect it has more to do with people preferring what they already know. To me the syntax of frequently praised languages like C# looks pretty awful.

Where's Dlang? Why didn't they test it?

Attached: 1644663529108.png (160x301, 7.5K)

>Why didn't they test it?
Wouldn't be fair to the other languages.