Installing software in arch and gentoo

Installing software in arch and gentoo
>time to open up my terminal, hope I remember the command to open the terminal and waste more time
>let's hope something doesn't break or that in a couple months I boot up my computer and it goes to a black scren!

Meanwhile on the just werks distro,
Linux Mint™

Attached: mpv.webm (1746x948, 835.3K)

OP here, I'm trans in case you doubted it

> op's too retarded for arch and gentoo

Attached: 1613677477342.png (710x784, 367.71K)

didn't doubt it for a moment.

this is just standard gnome desktop tho, also
>macOS screenshot in linux app store

Linux Mint is a gay name, therefore I shan't be using it
Simple as

AHEM

Attached: xxe2p6a42nx11.png (1000x922, 1000.43K)

is this satire?
mpv upstream is not happy what Debian has done to the mpv package.

>UMM YOU HEAR THAT GUYS THE PACKAGE IS NOT HAPPY
>NOOOOO MY PACKAGES HAVE TO BE BLEEDING EDGERINOS THEY NEED TO BE UPDATED EVERY SECOND LIKE SÖY SMITH SAID WHEN HE TOLD ME TO USE ARCH LINUXERINO!!!

Attached: soy.png (645x973, 49.94K)

I can't even use mpv on gnome wayland

>hope I remember the command to open the terminal
you have bigger problems than just installing software bro. looks like the early stage of alzheimers

New linux users don't know ctrl alt t exists, technically not a "command" more of a shortcut. A new linux user isn't even going to open the terminal or better yet know what it is and what they can do if they can type any command. This is how delusional arch users are. They actually think normal people care about this shit or will understand this. They need a JUST WORKS way of installing shit, no mental gymnastics needed.

then why the fuck do they want to use/install Linux all of a sudden?

tranners use void linux

with bspwm I just have to press Super + Enter to have a terminal, very very hard to remember!

>they want a computer with no updates
>they want a computer that is more secure
>they want a computer that is faster and more stable
The notion that archtards like you believe you HAVE to use the terminal otherwise there's NO benefit to using linux is laughable. Archtards really have fried their brains trying to make life harder for themselves all these years!

but you also haven't showered in 2 weeks so we can assume you're not really comparable to the average person

Why are linux DE/theme devs so proud of flat design? It somehow looks worse than Windows flat shit.

Cinnamon sucks and green is ugly

based
i update my mesa ppa with the gui update manager
fuck l33t h4xx0r larpers

>>they want a computer with no updates
disable updates on windows
>>they want a computer that is more secure
disconnect from the internet because an OS doesn't make it more secure if you do retarded shit
>>they want a computer that is faster and more stable
buy a fast computer.
stay on your fucking windows machine. people like you and the linus retard tips ruin Linux.

He doesn't know.

The cope is palpable and you couldn't even properly refute any of my points, sad! Keep larping with your broken arch install. One day you'll boot it up and there will be nothing. Something will break because the AUR and arch team are incompetent and you'll be sitting their with a text editor in TTY open trying to revive your dead OS!

sudo pacman -S software
and if
>error: target not found: software
aurHelper -S software

or
aurHelper -S software-git

dumb m*nt poster.