Released over a decade ago

>Released over a decade ago
>Still overkill for 99% of computing tasks

Attached: 33ghz.jpg (400x400, 41.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/134584/intel-core-i312100-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-30-ghz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Still overkill for 99% of computing tasks

Attached: 1644545511927.png (814x788, 69.67K)

>audio editing
>photo editing
>video editing
>literally anything more advanced than video editing
Oh sorry, I forgot browsing Any Forums and using your little text editor was 99% of tasks lol

Says the person without 8 cores / 16 threads for 200$ haha

>muh audio editing
audio editing is low complexity work and a 2500k can handle it just fine
>photo editing
>video editing
perfect use case for the E5-1680V2

Photo and audio editing was possible on Pentium 4, are you retarded, video editing is something that 1% of computer users do

how much of computer tasks do you think is video editing? its probably under 1% globally

i5-2450m master race

>audio editing is low complexity work and a 2500k can handle it just fine
Says the retard that thinks editing audio could only entail a couple mp3s and built-in plugins. Let me know when you actually get a job doing audio full time. Oh wait, you can't because your 2500k would shit the bed for even the most mundane session these days.

>has no clue what any of those tasks are
>none of those are common computing tasks
technology forum btw

Hollywood, Califronia alone makes up 3% of the world's global computing use with constant television/film editing.

Andf if it stopped today nothing of value would be lost you stinking capeshit consooming rgb fags.

So, nothing relevant?

You'll never move out of your mom's house if you don't get an actual job user. Sorry, but modern computing requires modern CPUs :'(
I'm sure she says she loves having you around to walk the dogs though. Too bad you'll never be a real woman.

Moodern compooting requires consooming, how can I watch my blacked.com videos without the latest hrt technology powered CPUs? Dont you understand I need cuckhold simulator to run at 8k with gaytracing enabled? Dont you understand anons? she left me for him even though I said I was ok with the open relationship anons its all I have. Forgive me fellow netizens but I must be off now to edit several ticktoks per hour in order to win them both back.

>every random neet on Any Forums suddenly becomes a professional "audio guy", full time video editor, occupational physicist doing simulations on 10000000000 quantum particles, professional 3d modeller, hard-core competitive gamer, and gentoo recompiler when you criticize his i9-129000KYS
sure buddy. the extent of Any Forums's audio, video and photo editing is making screamer clips in audacity, converting mp4 to webm (for posting on Any Forums) and making memes in mspaint or jimp.

I didn't read much of that. What I gathered is that you're a cuck and doesn't use his computer to do any actual work. 10-4

>opens modern webpage
heh nothin personnell

>Professional video editor and 3d modeller here.

Attached: fat fedora man.jpg (480x480, 36.87K)

i had i5 2400. it was enough for running 3 vms, playing cpu-intense games. op is right. 3 weeks ago i switched to 5700G and cores aside i feel like performance got like 25% better in uhh "creating stuff" department

If it can't run on a 2500K then you just know it's dogshit and the programmers were all bootcamp ripoffs

sneedacity, don't fall into deadnames

ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/134584/intel-core-i312100-processor-12m-cache-up-to-4-30-ghz.html

DEMOLISHES SANDY VAG GARBAGE WHILE USING LESS POWER AND PLAYS AV1 8K SMOOTHLY UNLIKE SANDY VAG GARBAGE