Technology to aid my transition

Hey Any Forumsamers, I'm a 21 one year old trans girl. Currently I'm taking Estradiol valerate 2mg and Spironolactone. I'm looking for any technology to aid in feminization and voice training. got suggestions

Attached: 1644655938314.png (1300x1334, 615.38K)

>got suggestions
try harder

Please remember to sage before replying.

Try MacOS

stop. get some help before it's too late
duly noted

DIY orchidectomy is a thing and you can sell the opportunity to remove your worthless testes to a rich dom for transition money. Not even kidding. Check the body mod community (which is not on Any Forums). fetlife may be useful.

I'd love to bind a cute tranner, anesthetize the offending area then lovingly free her of her oppressive testes (farmers do this safely all the time).

You can also do it yourself with a burdizzo.

Based, Burdizzo sounds like it'd be fun

I don't think you're a real tranny.

>ywnbart

>got suggestions
You got 9 to 15 years before you commit suicide. Do you really want to spend the last years on voice training?

>burdizzo
>Burdizzos have also been used by some human males as a means of self-castration , often by those seeking a remedy for a high libido, or those who, for religious, friends' influence, fun[citation needed] or personal reasons, seek to become eunuchs.
I'm curious who castrates themselves for fun

Attached: you_really_think_someone_would_do_that.gif (697x458, 3.3M)

>You got 9 to 15 years before you commit suicide.
we all do

Attached: 1633399997254.png (840x854, 401.42K)

>bart
>bart simpon :D

>I'm curious who castrates themselves for fun
The mentally ill with body dysmorphia who think they're born in the wrong body and attribute it to being the wrong gender instead of just being extremely mentally ill and detesting their genitalia.

YWNBAW

Attached: trans bee.png (576x491, 185.64K)

that would be "personal reasons", not fun

>Spironolactone
this is a fucking heart medicine you retard. you should get vaxxed as well with all 4 doses or whatever, to fuck it up further, I stopped at the 2nd dose which hasn't done shit to protect me from covid or fuck up my heart, but I'm no longer extremely afraid of being pricked by a needle so I consider it a good decision overall. also you are stupid and if you haven't chemically castrated yourself just fucking quit and remove those man tits, then move to slovakia because I know a slovak ex-tranny who actually got saved from roping himself by not being able to get HRT in slovakia and a therapist who didn't just prescribe him HRT and tell him to fuck off like w*stern kikes do. or go to russia where you get beat up in the street for having long hair.

>Estradiol valerate 2mg and Spironolactone
Did your doctor give you this dosage? Seems pretty low and spiro is pretty ineffective. Are you american?

Canada, i just started : )

STOP RIGHT NOW THEN YOU STUPID FUCK, YOU STILL GOT A CHANCE!