What browser that totally respects your privacy?

What browser that totally respects your privacy?

Attached: 1627319026840.webm (604x850, 2.88M)

Tor browser. everything else is marketing/larping

librewolf is good i think?

Ungoogled-Chromium

Women really aren't good at anything except having big jiggly brappers

Hardened firefox

The internet does not respect your privacy.

Clearnet doesn't. if you stick to hidden services and practice good opsec you should be good

Fun fact: I tried pole vaulting in high school. Girl there was the coach's daughter. He showed up the first day and we never saw him again. His shitty daughter did her best to teach us, but we hardly got past setting up the fucking inflatable mat. We spent that year smoking weed and playing hacky sack. I got really good at hacky sack and fucked his daughter. We lost every tournament.

Brave

>you should be good

Tor is a US government honeypot which is why the military developed it. It does offer the illusion of security though which is what Any Forums really wants.

GNU IceCat

>no evidence
>inb4 muh funding
If you can't deboonk the math then you're just a FUDing schizo

says the loser who spreads FUD about different browsers just to make people mad. don't you get tired of this?

Lynx.

Out of the box? None. They all have a crack or two. Even tor browser's noscript turns on javascript for clearnet sites, and I think you know what that means.
After configuring? Librewolf is good for clearnet with not much config. Tor for darknet with not much config. Librewolf is also good for it with a load of config to not leak anything out of the box.
You should've asked this on the privacy general, though you might've got shilled by feds and cia glowies.

>The linux kernel is contributed to by facebook and google, there must be a backdoor in the kernel uploading my filesystem and webcam feed to google drive and nobody has found it yet. I need to install 9front to stop the cia niggers from watching me

cool story cletus

This was in Los Angeles

cool story carlos

lynx

But was her ass fat?

I promise nobody gives a fucking shit.