Why is he so pretentious?

Why is he so pretentious?

Attached: louis.jpg (1280x720, 96.11K)

is he?

Because he's excessively based, and knows he can at the same time BTFO the iToddlers and still have them come back and pay him to fix their iStuff every time.

He is not. He has opinions, he's not afraid of letting you know them and he doesn't stand for bullshit or thins he sees as bullshit. He doesn't put on airs and he seems "down to earth" or whatever you wanna call that

As a nigerian, from my m1 air 2020 16gb ram 256gb ssd as well as my magic keyboard 3, from next to my apple airpods 2 and apple airpods pros as well as my iphone se 2020

He doesn't sugarcoat stuff or act like your internet friend. He states shit like it is and has been constantly trying to fight for the right to repair apple products.

He's not trying to be your friend, that's why you probably think he's pretentious. If anything, you're showing your insecurities.

Because he's a manlet

Why does he pretend that the covid pandemic is real?

He acts like a know it all chud. He wants you to take the jab btw.

Compensating for having shitty job (and being short).

My fellow iTroons, we need to cancel this man How do we do it?

Expose him on twitter

Send him a shitty chinkclone LiPo battery for his Bafeng bike.

He's a whiny bitch frustrated about having to desolder/solder chips on cum-encrusted laptops for people more successful than him - so everyone.

Attached: 1611328554525s.jpg (123x125, 2.73K)

This man is not your friend. He doesn't give a shit about you.

i think hes just tired from some one else bullshit

Standard assertive NYer. They're not completely pussified.

Why do nurses and other medical staff pretend its real when trailer trash clearly know better?

>ramshack hovel of a store
>employees routinely berate and mock him
>owns the company but does the menial grunt work
pretentious personified

He introduced a large audience of people to new York jewry, of course he's hated by those types.

That's small business for you.

he got famous