Could you live completely without a mouse for normal mundane computer tasks like web browsing, reading email...

Could you live completely without a mouse for normal mundane computer tasks like web browsing, reading email, editing text and crunching spreadsheets?

Why haven't you take the no-mouse pill, Any Forums?

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b012877700777970c-pi.jpg (384x352, 43.58K)

scrolling with a mouse is much more comfy than spamming down arrow/j, and much less autistic than pressing page down

Attached: happy-girl-using-tablet-excited-woman-tablet-pc-white-background-happy-girl-using-tablet-excited-woman-tablet-pc-105628643.jpg (800x533, 27.16K)

About the only time I still touch my mouse is for image editing and games when I don't use my gamepad.

For web browsing I use qutebrowser.

Yes I could, I have a laptop. But mice are comfy.

Pretty much the only time when I truly need a mouse is gaming. It's rather a burden / pure wrist pain fuel during work.

Could I? Yes.
Would I want to? No.

the touchpad on a macbook is great

Yes i have an ipad

I already do

>Why haven't you take the no-mouse pill, Any Forums?
Where my touchchads at?

i could but why would i
a trackball makes it comfy to use

I don't agree with throwing out the mouse. I could do all those things without a mouse, but I like browsing the web and using my tiling window manager with a mouse.

i think you can use f7 for mouseless browser navigation but it's really annoying. you better off with tty browser

I would if I could still use my old Thinkpad 600. Perfect keyboard and trackpoint. New Thinkpads suck ass compared to it and don't get me started on touch pads or whatever they're called. These days my productivity is down 50% if I'm not a my docking station.

I would rather live without a keyboard than a mouse. My 5 word shitposts can be written with the on-screen keyboard.

Attached: 1643029315456.png (1024x724, 659.34K)

Attached: 1644622487353.jpg (612x304, 31.33K)

Attached: 1644622710490.jpg (970x700, 80.83K)

some time ago i didn't have a mouse for about a year and only used the keyboard. it's not that bad

>Could you live completely without a mouse for normal mundane computer tasks
Yes.

Attached: 1644661223996.jpg (640x423, 119.53K)

I guess you mean with no pointing device at all, I suppose? Using a trackball or trackpad instead of a mouse wouldn't be a huge change (except for video games). I could probably do it if I spent the time and effort to adapt and to figure out alternatives for the things I use with a mouse, but I'm not going to do that since it's silly to just make my life worse for no reason.