How many of you lads on Any Forums actually program for a living?

How many of you lads on Any Forums actually program for a living?

Attached: 1568817099468.png (584x553, 672.2K)

me. i also do it in my free time hoping to get out of the wagecuck rat race one day. my current project looks promising.

I do. I do K8s and stuff in free time.

What are you building user?

I want to start on some personal projects, but my current work and its software corporate culture just turns programming for me from a hobby to a daily menial grind. Its hard to look forward to programming when you've already been programming all day.

not gonna go into too much detail for now but it's sort of a social platform intended to help talented individuals build an audience.

I am an employed /wdg/ shitter.

All the best user.

Attached: dbe.png (768x762, 521.54K)

I work as a contractor for the german military. Also i do some webdev on the side.

Fuck no.
Programmers are the most cucked.
The second they build and stand up a working infrasturucte, it gets sold off to pajeets and they get fired.

Attached: megcomp.png (1080x1041, 717.44K)

Want some help?

PLEASE sirs give job, I STUDY the computer since age 6 in India, mastered linear algebra age 10. Have PHD now... I write program every day 14 hours using C, C++, java JS.... Now need the JOB PLEASE GIVE THE JOB I will work for $7, do not hire lazy rich American please.

I level wow characters for living

Attached: _________.png (567x600, 248.48K)

I do blockchain webshit for a living. It's not too bad, but I miss doing regular desktop applications.

Attached: ethers.png (256x162, 3.84K)

I only use CHUD Tools.

Are data scientists programmers?

SIRS please I stoodied with master DURGA weapon of DURGASOFT the core java interfaces please do the needful

Attached: 1627068320119.gif (512x276, 91.36K)

Being able to write your own tools would complement your abilities to categorize and assess data, i suppose.

I do. It's pretty fun honestly. And starting a company would be a dream come true.

unironically based

I am a backend webwagie

I am python coder