Is there a single good 4k oled tv without (((smart))) globohomo shit?

is there a single good 4k oled tv without (((smart))) globohomo shit?

Attached: file.png (550x337, 332.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-55-Class-4K-UHD-LED-TV-HDR-U550CV-U/46784939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain the difference between you and an out of touch boomer who doesn't understand new technology.

>t. posted from my windows pc with all telemetry enabled

Probably not, I think you're gonna have to get a business format display.

This.

I understand technology.

You don't understand that wholesale rejection of technology is how you become weird and isolated.

>want a tv that doesn't spy on you
>>wholesale rejection of technology

>Buying a 4k tv isn't embracing technology
>You must like everything new
>not wanting to be prompted to have an account, or enter your login credentials for everything is bad
So surely you have the latest vr head set, and exclusively use the test builds? You need to embrace technology user, buy a Tesla, and the new Apple.

What wholesale rejection of technology?
Who really wants a TV that requires updates, shows adverts in menus and wants to constantly talk to the manufacturer about everything it can sense?
They'll be building that into monitors, next. Do you really want that? Are you happy with that? Are there any benefits to the consumer in that?

I just want a top tier panel and nothing else. Why doesn't this exist

you sound like a troglodyte that was let out of the cave too early

>Why doesn't this exist
I mean at consumer prices. Not paying $10k for a business model

you just answered your own question

those "features" are tailor made for you "consumer"
if you're not a consumer, you don't have to deal with them

>tell me how
it's learned, not told
go consume, consumer

what the fuck are you talking about?

it's hard, but do not under any circumstances buy a smart TV. they are cheaper because they collect and sell 100% of your network traffic, not just viewing habits

here you go:
walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-55-Class-4K-UHD-LED-TV-HDR-U550CV-U/46784939

Is it really that hard to not connect your TV to wifi?

>scans for open signals and connects without telling you
nothin personnel

it's not about wifi. it's about principle.

why would you, the consumer, buy a TV that is spying on you and selling everything you do for profit?
>A. it was cheaper
>B. there was no other option
>C. i didn't know

everyone has an excuse. once 98% of TVs sold are smart TVs, all manufacturers will discontinue dumb TVs and hop on the sell-at-loss-then-sell-your-data train. then they'll start putting tiny 4G cards in each one that autoconnect the second AC power is plugged in "for your benefit" and "so the customer doesn't have to go through the hassle of setting up wifi". DO NOT BUY A SMART TV

Does it matter either way? Like if there was way to strip telemetry but it required work I doubt you'd do since bitching about da globohomo gives you more cred and a dopamine rush.

Why cant you just rip out the network module?
You people do a lot of complaining but do nothing proactive to actually improve your life.
Actually attempting to improve your life would be refusing to buy the pozzed TV at all.

as opposed to you who doesn't even think to ask? suck my dick

Then just don't buy it. also for the rest of you point you already lost the minute they got a dumb tv into your house

because the next network module will be soldered under the RAM or embedded in the CPU. it's not about practicality, it's about principle and seeing where this is going

You didn't even read my post you fucktard.

They will still nag you, some will try connect to open networks, most come with bloatware that'll be detrimental to the usage anyway.

I just don't buy one altogether. I haven't used a TV in 5 years at this point.

you're probably better off buying a smart tv and setting up a pi-hole with very aggressive blacklisting

That's what we're talking about you fucking moron.

>the next network module will be soldered under the RAM or embedded in the CPU.
If that was possible they would have done it already user.

>If that was possible
why are you even on this board?

they have the big bucks, you don't. deal with it.

Who said theyre not?

Companies are notoriously cheap.
Going for the more expensive option of using a fully embedded SoC or stacking chips would only be done if space were an issue or a significant number of people were circumventing their current hardware, and affecting their profits.