Comment

Comment

Attached: d91b8ce3-b0e5-451a-92e5-569eb40e6fb7.jpg (838x1212, 281.14K)

I'd choose to be greybeard tier over foot fungus tier any day

>Comment
Fuck off

Where can I get my Vault 7 OS, lol.
Also, I think you don't understand what these operatingsystems are and what their usecases are. The order of the systems between the third and the 7th row seem to be completely arbitrary.

this is far too logical to be an iceberg - the last 3 tiers are supposed to be straight made up shit, and the tier before that is supposed to be crazy obscure. fucking wired reported on vault 7, l2iceberg

>guix instead of NixOS
nigger

nixos is not libre.
nixos makes no sense there.

it is by default

I would argue that the arch, gentoo, Slackware Debian, fedora level is the same level as the pop, manjaro, Ubuntu, mint level. Honestly I would argue that it is the same for everything above temple OS. I mean the arch level is just about having the latest software and being able to customize to a greater degree. Guix is just about not trusting systemd, same with void and crux. Alpine is just Linux without gnu and a smaller binary which doesn't make it more secure. Kiss is just a minimal distro, and openBSD is an insecure meme. The only reason temple OS gets to be above them is because terry didn't bother to implement networking.

no, take a look at the kernel

I dont understand why you nerds make such a big deal about OS's being "esoteric" and "cool".
It's literally just a DE and file structure shit, you're still just going to be browsing the internet and doing the same dumb shit. It's like bragging that you have a magical secret egg car but it still just drives to the fucking grocery store like every one else's normal honda civics. None of this shit matters.

You wasted your time making this.

Attached: 1644645761023.jpg (836x1392, 370.4K)

user, what is the point of life?

I'm running an OpenBSD server with alpine VM's(not docker)

he one who make meme, never waste time if well meme'd

Attached: 1640021682272.jpg (474x261, 43.7K)

> boot.kernelPackages = pkgs.linuxPackages-libre;
wow so hard

Red Star OS where?

You are the cancer thats killing this board
At this point I prefer Any Forumsermin tech support threads

Add Plan9 to suckless tier, or add a new uriel/pike tier for Plan9.
Then maybe add Genera OS, Oberon, UNIX System V, and MULTICS somewhere.

Attached: small.1345397822.jpg (500x376, 160.08K)

>zoomers
>using linux ever
bold of you to assume anyone under the age of 25 knows anything outside windows 10 and ios

This board is 40% umderages, there's plenty of them.

>openBSD is an insecure meme
elaborate?

what distros are "secure" in your opinion

Add Symbolics Genera to Terry tier.