Is it weird to buy this if you drive a shitbox and have a tiny apartment?

Is it weird to buy this if you drive a shitbox and have a tiny apartment?

Attached: computer.jpg (3000x1688, 2.23M)

no, they aren't actually that expensive.

It's not that expensive

Well in another thread I made about the imac they said it's expensive

Your shitbox probably costs more

No

driving a shitbox and having a tiny apartment used to mean you were doing something wrong and shouldn't buy expensive things. now it just means you're normal, why not waste money on something that provides the fleeting illusion of not being a wageslave

nothing from apple is ever worth buying on a purely monetary level. you're paying a slice of the literal billions apple has spent turning their products into status symbols. the guerilla marketing campaign revolving around blue bubbles was just a few months ago and it was so successful, they've created a cult just like steve wanted

even ignoring all that they're not great machines for the price. the M1 and mini are more bang for your buck

It all depends on what your priorities are.
I'd replace that shitty keyboard though.

>is it weird to buy a tiny computer if i have a tiny apartment
no

>intel NUC
makes sense, you have a tiny apartment
>raspberry pi
>thinkcentre mini
>mac
why buy a computer that costs 2x what it should?

Mostly this, it's just a matter of "treating yourself" with a nice computer. If you can afford it and it fits your need, go for it.

>what it should
what other arm64 computer are you comparing it to

that keyboard is the best thing ever made by apple, go back to r/mk cumming over keycaps

Try one out in kiosks, it doesn’t work as nice as you think it does. If I were you I’d get a dell laptop with a 12th gen alder lake instead.

>apartment
>shitbox driver
>mac
sounds about right

Attached: 1632080769444.jpg (2048x1536, 905.91K)

It shows you don't know how to manage your money correctly. Guessing you half your income goes to saas and "donations" to retarded shit.

>this is how the zoomer creates memes and screenshots them
we are in trouble

it was probably intentional and the added cringe makes it a better meme

>yeah just let me screenshot my macbook bro, oh wait
fuck off retard

>the M1 and mini are more bang for your buck
the photo OP posted is an M1 retard

an m1 mac is like everything else apple makes
an underpowered device with a high upfront cost but decent support and fantastic resale value
it's not expensive in hindsight when you can safely hold onto it for 5-7 years and sell for a third of the msrp
most other computers become e-waste in the same time period