I am about to sign a 1 million dollar contract to do something im not sure I can

>be me
>be crypto bro
>make some simple backend stuff for shitcoins, a few contracts
>get approached by some big finance jews about a year later
>"hey user we have been really impressed with everything you have done, would you like to come work with us and be our lead on developing out some projects?"
>talk with them, figure out they are big boys and have existing contracts with big banks, local governments and all kinds of other things
>they want a project built in a lang I am barely past hello world on, but Im sure I can learn, unfourtunatly the lang has very shitty doccumentation which will make the project a pain im sure.
>they want to pay me 1 million for 6 months of work, with an oppourtunity to build out 9 more things at a higher rate if this goes well

What do you think? I have allready signed some stuff but we havent gotten to the big stuff yet so I am not fully dedicated. Am I in over my head? or should I go for it? My thought is that you only got one life, I might as well take a shot. pic related.
Any advice for me bros?

Attached: kinghours.png (1288x516, 308.97K)

Sounds like you made it.
Congratulations.

Lol just take the money and attempt to become a programmer.

Yeah I think thats what I will do, Worst case I just waste time kek

what language is it
inb4 COBOL

I dont wanna be a nigger but if I say the lang its garunteed people could guess what ecosystem the project is built in as its only used for one thing.
I will say this
>small lang, not many users
>used for making smart contracts
>turing incomplete
>belongs to a L1 blockchain that is top 100 for marketcap
>lisp based

I'm calling bullshit,
There is no money in crypto you're fucking lying

clarity?

No larp ser. and actually there is a shitload of money in development within crypto right now, I get more offers to build projects than i could ever hope to acomplish.
Nope, Doesnt interact with BTC, or ETH or any other EVM chain.

even though crypto is a fucking scam and literally worthless, as long as retards are buying into it then hell yeah there's money in it

lmao you gettin scammed son
enjoy doing free work while they tell you "check is in the mailing sir please to be patient"

LLL
enjoy getting scammed

oh fuck didn't read welp I give up

Give me the job

no reason to hire a programmer for that much money though

Pact?

worst case is that you can literally just pay a tutor $200k/yr to teach you and you still come out at $800k.

let me guess they pay you in cryoto?

The Jews know not to hire Indians as they’re liars.

I work in the field.

99% of the programmers are like you.

Really embarrassing, but lucky for you you're good to go.

think of that they're doing

they want it done so they can get money
they don't have the skills
they pay some money to get it done

now you do the same

You can do it alright, the real question is if it's ethical. Do you really want to give your code to THEM?