Take the Neet Pill

>Working is hard.
>You pay taxes.
>You support everything you hate.
>Relax.
>Linux is here for your need.

Yes.

Attached: 11111111.png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Working isn't hard, you're just dogshit and lazy. I suggest you kill yourself.

OK but how do I make money? I have $300 to my name. I am 28 years old

>Linux is here for your need.
Okay, but what can linux do for you besides satisfy your autistic urge to use open source software for literally no reason?

How do I access hacker news. Are the hackers going to hack me for reading hacker news. I am not a hacker.

working is not hard
working for someone else is

>red wine

Attached: 135474194-eeew-no-thanks-disgusted-and-displeased-bearded-guy-grimacing-smirk-and-move-away-from-disgusting-th.jpg (450x300, 20.27K)

Same but 26.
Being a NEET was amazing until a lot of problems came up that have a single solution: Money.
The knowledge that I spent the past 10 years effectively rotting away is hard to accept. I'm trying to land a web dev meme job by the end spring at least.

I rob troons for thier hrt money.

>>Linux is here for your need.
sick fucking incel

>Working isn't hard, you're just dogshit and lazy. I suggest you kill yourself.

If your work isn't a challenge, then you're doing something wrong.

>OK but how do I make money? I have $300 to my name. I am 28 years old

Money is just what you and others believe in, believe and you will have money.

>Same but 26.
Being a NEET was amazing until a lot of problems came up that have a single solution: Money.

Problems are your opportunities, do what you will.

>The knowledge that I spent the past 10 years effectively rotting away is hard to accept. I'm trying to land a web dev meme job by the end spring at least.

Why try when you can do.

>Okay, but what can linux do for you besides satisfy your autistic urge to use open source software for literally no reason?

I would have used windoz or crapple if they had done the job; Linux just works.

Attached: sad_panda.png (277x284, 75.66K)

I've been out of work since covid started and I'm fucking bored, I wanna work again and not have to ration money and never go anywhere.

>reddit spacing.
Please kill yourself immediately

>you're just dogshit and lazy
>I suggest you kill yourself
You know how much effort that would take? I'm gona ... zzzzzzzzz.

Attached: 28b[1].png (960x740, 540.61K)

It’s GNU/Linux.

literally me. at the very least everyone it my family despises me because of it. i might be wasting my own time but if it spites them its worth it. its my life

I'm in the same boat.. but I'm going for an IT job instead of dev. Seems easier to land, and more enjoyable work.

If I don't get a comfty work-from-home job that allows me to move to Thailand or other warm and cheap country, I will just not get a job and stay a neet in northern europe

Based or based? Fuck working hard

>hey guys, do not work, that way you'll have plenty of time to debug a broken os

"laziness is a virtue" - leddit mods

I'm linux sysadmin working for home, I'm basically like neet but getting paid decent money.

based

Attached: neet.jpg (640x421, 53.93K)