Bad Credit

Is it true that bad credit can stop you from getting hired at a company?

So I'm currently working as a software engineer at a pretty big bank however I received a better offer from a nuclear defense company and I accepted. The offer however is contingent on passing a background check. I've heard that a lot of companies will look at your credit and will even deny you the position for bad credit.

My credit just took a big hit because of a hospital bill and I'm worried that I will fail the background check because of my credit. Has anyone been in this situation before or got rejected because of bad credit? Am I just overreacting here?

Attached: bananas.jpg (540x540, 122.83K)

Unless your job involves managing finances or you’re trying to join the glowniggers, you’ll be fine.

I know you're just a random person on the internet, this makes me feel so much better. Thanks fren

>a nuclear defense company
If your getting some kind of security clearance bad credit could get you denied, they don't want someone who is a risk to being financially blackmailed

Good luck user, don’t get us nuked

Fuuuuuck! Yeah I'm required to be able to get a security clearance. It makes sense but it still sucks.

Yea security clearance falls under the broader glownigger umbrella. Best be transparent about it and tell them you’re taking steps to actively pay down the debt. If you’re a software engineer you can climb out of the hole pretty quickly

This is exactly what my friend told me (He works for a similar company). He told me he had horrible credit but just explained why and the steps he's taking to actively pay down the debt. He ended up getting hired, this crap is just stressing me out.

Just explain your situation, I can't imagine the position would be sensitive enough that explaining hospital bills the reason for your bad credit would get you denied.

>stressing me out
That’s gonna mess you up for the interview user, try to distract yourself then go get some sleep.

>My credit just took a big hit because of a hospital bill

Hahahahahahhaha

ahahahahahahha

ahahahahahahahhaha
hahahahahahahyah

[laughs in European]

nice freedoms, faggot.

They don’t care about your score or debt just your history. Ie if you have unpaid debts in collections and shit. As long as you’re paid up you’re fine (unless you’re REALLY overextended, maybe)

Having bad credit is a thing for employers, it means you can't afford to lose your job and will need to stay employed.

I do have unpaid debts in collections which I am actively paying

Attached: checkout.jpg (2047x1536, 380.11K)

If you’re actively paying them that may be ok. Also may want to give your would be employer a heads up to show them what a good boy you are now

I was advised by them not to inform my current employer until I clear my background check to avoid any tension should I fail to pass it. (Won't start until 6 more weeks after clearing background check)

Imagine caring about your goyim rating like a total normalfag
>muh hospital bills
This is America it's free you stupid nigger. Tell them you don't have any cash on you and refuse to give them your real name. They can't deny you service. Learn how to use the system. Niggers and spics have no problems navigating this shit.
>Background check
Imagine giving your fingerprints to glow niggers.

Enjoy paying taxes for the next 30-50 years. I'm sure you're going to love your retirement user. Maybe you'll get to enjoy life some during those last couple of years where you're shitting in a diaper. All that money you saved is going to be really useful when you need to bribe the nursing home niggers not to spit in your food and punch you for lulz. I bet you can't wait to retire. Just slowly counting down the years huh?

Guess what faggot. If you have children they're going to give away everything you ever worked for in return for bullshit. That home you spent 30 years paying down the mortgage on? They won't be raising a family of their own in it. They're going to sell it to blackrock and spend the profits on stupid shit like dolls. You sons will take HRT and become anime girls. You daughters will marry niggers. You will take care of the niglets. Your family photos are going to look like something out of the latest moe trash anime. Except no one is going to be cute.

Is this the future you really want? Stop being a retard. Stop being cattle user. The system is just going to chew you up and spit you out. Come have fun and NEET it up with us. We're all eating better than (you) and we all have more spending money than (you). Don't get me wrong. I WANT you to keep working and paying taxes. Thanks for all the free tendies faggot lol

Attached: bigdickback.png (418x596, 511.55K)

Yeah not gonna read buddy lol

But bro I want to work on things that go BOOM. Only the glowies have access to bigboom and lazerz pewpew.

Lol I could care less about the work I'm doing, I'm here for the pay and benefits.

Do Americans really

The truth hurts doesn't it retard? No matter how much you act like a good little goyim the system is going to take more and more from you. Is this what you really want out of life? To slave away for the system until you're too old to do it anymore. To be tossed aside like you're nothing once your body is good and used up?

How much have you paid in so far? How many loans have you taken for education? What about shit you don't even need like your car? Do you enjoy paying the state, insurance company, and bank for the privilege of driving something you "own" on a road your tax money pays for? Do you pay the state for access to water? What about food? Do you like the food you eat? Really think about it. When was the last time you ate something delicious and organic? or are you shoveling cattle feed into your mouth three times a day?

We are not animals. Why do you accept this? I am not trying to discourage you from doing an activity that benefits yourself or us all. I'm am trying to show you that you're a slave. You support the system that enslaves us all. Then you come here seeking advice for how to be a better slave. Why do you have this mentality?

I am being serious. I can tell from the way you post that you think you're doing the right thing. Someone that knew what was really going on would have phrased these questions differently. Why are you such a good slave? What path in life led you to becoming like this?

Attached: konatasick.png (1080x1080, 211.62K)

sure buddy