Why Does Brave Browser Get So Much Hate/Hesitation?

Why is this browser so untrusted in here? Isn't it supposed to be the privacy replacement for Firefox and Chrome? What does it do/what has it done to earn itself so much mistrust that almost everyone here dismisses it as a privacy scam?

Attached: NoTrust.jpg (1280x720, 160.21K)

Ill use a tea analogy
Chrome is Bubble Tea, Firefox is Arizona Ice Tea
Yeah they are tea but they are unhealthy and taste like shit.
Brave on the other hand is a cup of earl grey that some cunt has put in an Anime mug and added way too much sugar.
Use the Loose leaf Russian Caravan of browsers, Basilisk.

I can't support anything Chromium based because it reinforces Google's power to kill freedom-respecting architectures. Google refuses all patches to support POWER9, Mozilla accepts patches for tier 3 architectures and offers support to contributors doing so.

This is critical. You can pull Firefox and build it successfully on a Talos workstation with zero patches required, it just works. Chromium developers have offered zero support to the Power ISA community.

it's ugly

Mozilla is also opposed to free speech, so it’s basically a browser built by a bunch of complete retard faggots.

I can't build Brave on a freedom-respecting Talos II workstation

Chromium based.
I will never use Chrome or any of Chrome's Battle Thralls.

>why is the browser that shoved a shitcoin so untrusted lol

I use brave and it's just fine I never see any straight answers as to why it's bad except from schizos worried the police car parked outside their house will find their reddit account

Attached: 1644320075159.png (338x298, 168.56K)

go back

It's ugly has intrusive features and it's being shilled everywhere.
I don't trust a company that has so much money to shill their product everywhere and still say it "respects privacy".

Looks like a whole Lotta doesn't affect me

Same, I just disabled telemetry in the settings. Schizos and trannies are retarded.

Brave is fucking garbage.

Eich made a decision which compromised his ability to lead Mozilla, so he was ousted. He's free to take his speech elsewhere.

Because tranny faggots like you shill it all day long

Nothing about his decisions compromised his ability to run the company. The only thing that prevented him from doing so WAS the ousting, because a bunch of fags got their panties in a bunch.
And he did take it elsewhere. All the way to the bank with Brave rising and Mozilla becoming a sinking ship under new management.

I personally use both brave and Firefox nightly however I feel like a need a more hipster browser that isn’t so gay. I used to use Waterford in the past, is that still any good?

Because the left hate Brandon Eich.

That doesn't explain (much less excuse!) mozilla calling for censorship of the web years later.

They have an opt in "cryptocurrency" that you get for allowing ads, as part of their business model.
If you actually try to use this, you discover that the crypto is nearly impossible to withdraw, as you have to "verify your account" with gemini to use it.
That, and contrarianism/groupthink.

Is it true that Brave whitelists Facebook and Google so they can track you across the web?

>USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER! USE BRAVE BROWSER!
>...
>why does everyone not trust brave?