Zoomur

why are zoomers so technologically inept, I asked one whether he had watched the Mandalorian and he said it wasn't on netflix, how tf have zoomers not heard about torrenting , its not just that either, if they have to use a computer for anything other than fucking youtube ive seen them struggle, maybe thats why chrome os is so popular, anyway what does Any Forums think of this

Attached: tpb.jpg (1600x900, 76.34K)

i think you are basically saying
>look Any Forumsuys i am very int/g/elligent

am zoomer but not like that
i think that's just how the majority of all people are lol

>Torrenting
Normies don't do that shit anymore, get with the times, grandpa.
expect people to give these answers

>torrent once
>get scary copyright letter from your ISP
>never torrent again

that's how torrenting died

just don't seed

Why single out zoomers? How many millennial normalfags do you know that actually torrent and pirate shit?

It's called encryption retard. Even then this basically never happens and even when it does it doesn't matter.

Fuck you

>why are zoomers so technologically inept
Because every piece of software handholds them through everything they need

>I asked one whether he had watched the Mandalorian
you're a zoomie as well if you watch marble/BC trash you retarded gorilla

zoomers don't even watch tv anyway

millenials had limewire and napster, but my general point is zoomers are technologically inept
i was trying to have a conversation with him fag

>i was trying to have a conversation with him fag
dont even bother trying to converse with zoomies, your social skills are down the drain if you have to come onto 4chin to complain about a social interaction that you became angry about

I kinda like it in a way. They've become so dumbed down by streaming and phones, they know nothing else. And I legit thought this was a meme until I got invited to my nephew's birthday party and we all got to talking about this and everyone just gave me a blank stare when I mentioned torrenting. Like they were legitimately blown away that they could get a steam game for free.

As for why chrome os is so popular: Its not only idiotproof, it does pretty much everything the average normie needs it to do. Streaming, decent battery life, virus proof, internet searches, and data entry.

its not about the social interaction, its the fact that zoomers are retarded when it comes to technology despite having grown up with it

why are you putting the spotlight on zoomers? torrenting on mobile is extremely rare, even on here

Because technological illiteracy among zoomers besides smartphone OS is a problem

>It's called encryption retard. Even then this basically never happens and even when it does it doesn't matter.
encrypt what? what you're seeding?

back then they would have said it wasn't on the cable, same fucking shit

Please tell me you're joking

I mean you can torrent on iOS/iPadOS if you can sideload a client. Call me an Apple Fag, but torrenting movies and lossless music onto a 1TB iPad is the dream

Allow me to explain why normalfags don't use torrents.
>be weeb
>download entire seasons of animu while it's airing on TV
>download uncompressed bluray rips of animu
>download TBs of Jcore music and 2hu remixes
>download the occasional old western movie or TV show at least a couple of years after they released
>download ROM sets and warez vidya
>do this for 20+ years
>ISP doesn't care never get love letter or throttled
>get roommate
>roommate gets girlfriend
>roommate's girlfriend is turbo normalfag
>she downloads Nicki Minaj's latest hit single a day before it's officially released
>get love letter.pdf from ISP
>ignore it because lol don't care
>she downloads NewMumbleRap_full_album.iso
>ISP sends second letter and turns off our service
>have to sign up for shitty DSL
>not even 1mbps

That's why. If you consume normalfag trash you get hit with the love letters. You can torrent the latest Moe and seed it forever. They do not care.

Attached: weebs.jpg (450x608, 85.45K)

Millennials used to be able to torrent but they got scared. Boomers never did unless they were OG nerds. Zoomers just get their parents to buy them every possible subscription so they don't have to, the ones less fortunate don't have anyone to teach them how to torrent and stuff and they lack the initiative to learn on their own because they probably aren't even aware of torrents.

Still seems crazy that you get letters and isp shutoffs over normie shit

>use retard's free internet to torrent
She's smart

F
Having been on a 3 mbps connection for a while, I know your pain.

Chrome OS is popular because the big companies that send laptops to school all have Chrome OS on them

Source: I do a pickup at this place 5 days a week

I dont want to get a virus or go to jail though.

>set up qbitorrent to use tor
>???
>profit

isn't tor extremely slow? you're better off paying for a vpn