eff.org/deeplinks/2022/02/key-senators-have-voted-anti-encryption-earn-it-act
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cope

Attached: owoo.png (386x431, 115.45K)

Yup

itsecuritynews.info/cia-illegally-harvested-us-citizens-data-senators-assert/

fact

Attached: edward-snowden.jpg (181x237, 6.33K)

god I wish I was them

ign?

Let's talk about what an obvious honeypot Any Forums is. We're all already on a list, aren't we?

*Incredibly hard to post behind a VPN/Tor/Proxy
*Basically all posts are archived forever
*Website has always been known to attract fringe individuals & ideas, has had law involvements int he past

All that effort put into installing some obscure Linux distro with a weird init system, free as in freedom software, putting in a network firewall, VPN, etc, thrown out the window so we can shitpost in a desktop thread.

Why do we do it?

Attached: 1644040618092.png (537x451, 272.9K)

This is good bread

>exodus to onion altchans
only solution

i love america but i really cant defend i was just talking about data collection in general
i cant speak on this because i am not american

what are americans going to do about this? tell me (because idk what i would do)

this site is allowed to stay up as an intermediate honeypot of sorts; despite how anons piss and moan every time someone pulls a supreme gentleman this site is for a lot of those types a gateway into more extreme (and by extension harder to keep track of) communities, so by keeping it all in one place it's a lot easier to psyops

Americans won't do anything. The majority body simply doesn't care, even as they recognize that it's happening, they're implicitly ok with it because it doesn't inconvenience them.

test

I'm collecting your post data right now

eff.org/deeplinks/2022/02/key-senators-have-voted-anti-encryption-earn-it-act

I think it stays up as a social experiment.
It's a controlled environment for people to say what they want where there's really nobody to listen. It's a containment zone to keep these sentiments and some knowledge off of other social media platforms.

There's nothing really illegal unless CP or some people self-dox while threatening some very specific people in specific ways and they prove they have the material resources to make good on their threats.

i am going to HUG the US government and then ASK THEM to stop being mean to USA because i LOVE america

i am going to FIREBOMB a fucking MCDONALDS unless they stop putting PICKLES on the MCRIB

>what are americans going to do about this?
Nothing because 1/3 of them don't care about anything political, 1/3 only care about meaningless identity issues and 1/3 are jingoistic idiots that want to live in some kind of paradoxical low-tax autocracy.

You jest but I hear if you directly threaten some specific politicians with your usual public ip, you can expect a visit.
They may be more lax about it here because it's Any Forums and that's par the course, but on other social media sites, they can be much more aggressive.

If the site freezes and people can't post for a while, you'll know it worked.

thats a real shame. im serious
but then again, what can you do? it will probably happen to me too, from my government, one day, and i wont be able to stop it

Attached: image_2022-02-11_235642.png (800x533, 70.66K)

Stop caring. That's the only winning move in the US.

i am going to enjoy seeing the first-world get fed up of all of this, and become "immigrants" to "flee" to another country, when there are no more "immigrants" there, in those countries. it will be very entertaining to see, the "immigrants" go there and build (dare i say it... american 2) a great country where the "immigrants" will flee to, from america, and all of these first-world countries

That's the winning move for them too.
Fact is nothing can happen until public sentiment changes, which can't happen unless they're personally inconvenienced in their day to day.
They grew up just fine, drank the kool-aid, had kids, and that's all that matters as long as they can do that. You can interpret the implications and consequences however you like.

>controlled environment
>where there's really nobody to listen
>containment zone
Sir, iPhone iOS8 microwave charging fud, sir.

you know, when theyre done eating their dirt cookies and whatnot.

>fed up
My sides. By the time this happens, we'll be well beyond the PONR.

They're doing it right now but don't care and don't even recognize that's what they're doing. The citizens of those host countries should tell them all to fuck off and go back, they're not wantes.

As for change, I'm convinced it won't happen fast enough to experience it in this life time. Make the best of what you have and get to work.

is it legal in america to "indirectly" or "accidentally" hide your data from the US gov?
or would this be a "perversion of justice" because now they suddenly have a warrant

>wantes

Attached: R (3).jpg (423x284, 82.17K)

It's illegal to evade taxes.