Can I be a IT expert if I am a zoomer?

Can I be a IT expert if I am a zoomer?
I understand the problems that comes with being a zoomer, but can i really understand IT and study and put limitation to myself so i can become an fake boomer born a zoomer IT expert?

Attached: 1643157228412.jpg (736x736, 76.33K)

start by learning about file systems...folders/directories and so on. should be a good place to start

Absolutely not.

Already trying to, i'm in first year of IT studies in my country and already know a few things and went to the library to get books about unix and networking, i just think that i was born in an age of bloatware and tranny baseddevs and computer retards and wanted to know if being used to computers with disks being terabytes big and CPU's that go super fast GHz is a bad start and i am inevitable that i am a computer fag used to work with bloat

baseddevs = baseddevs
Any Forums is a fucking whore

>already trying to
user... do you seriously not know what a fucking folder is lmao

Attached: a.jpg (720x720, 24.92K)

>Can I be a IT expert if I am a zoomer?
Only if you buy the right programming socks

no, i meant that i'm already studying fucking learn to read nigger

>i just think that i was born in an age of bloatware and tranny baseddevs and computer retards and wanted to know if being used to computers with disks being terabytes big and CPU's that go super fast GHz is a bad start and i am inevitable that i am a computer fag used to work with bloat
The world still needs integrated systems developers. Learn to program a microchip if that's what you're worried about.

RP with me a bit user. I come to you with a laptop and show you picrel. What do?

Attached: bsod0x0000000f.jpg (1280x720, 66.88K)

install gentoo?

Just use computers like if it was the year 2000: disable javascript in your browser, don't use social networks, only email and IEC. View youtube videos in 320p. Install gentoo with xcfe. Compile the graphics drivers for the kernel yourself. No smartphone.
Try it for a few weeks, then when you come back, you'll hate every zoomer shit slow javascript app.

i'll try

if you need to ask its already over.

/thread

reinstall windows because I could give less of a shit about random and retarded windows bootloader issues

>I understand the problems that comes with being a zoomer, but can i really understand IT and study and put limitation to myself so i can become an fake boomer born a zoomer IT expert?
imagine showing this post to someone 40 - or 400, even 4000 - years ago

Attached: CAT3 (copy)-kb-qualitygood.jpg (113x126, 3.61K)

is this bait? or maybe this is the result of spending the majority of your adolescence browsing 4chin... learn to think for yourself, kid. stop parroting buzzwords and offputting hyperboles that you find here.

learn to form a proper sentence then you fucking zoomer nigger

NIGGER
NGMI holy zoomer fuck NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Start with restoring defaults in BIOS, if not then try to run the Windows recovery black magic. If MS black magic works then after it boots up, run chkdsk /r /f to see if there are any bad sectors. Some computers have built in hardware diagnosing tools for hard drives. I'd run those too.
If the recovery DOESN't work, then I would plug their hard drive into a different computer, back up any data the user wants. Then run chkdsk like above and look for errors and other diagnosing tools. If there's more errors or the drive fails the hardware diagnosing tool, smash it with a hammer and throw it away, If it's physically OK, then with Disk Manager, delete the partitioning scheme so there nothing left of the original file system. Then plug the drive back into the user's computer and reinstall Windows.
Remember that saving a person's data should be priority 1 for you. At the end of the day a computer or O/S can be replaced. But their finance data, personal photos and music, can't be without a lot of money for recovery services. Failing hard drives can be slowly accessible one minute then bricked the next. Back up data before running tests too as testing could be what bricks a hard drive. I've seen it happen.
>BACK IT UP

I don't speak english i try my best to form sentences

well start by forming sentences before you get into the advanced studies of computer folders

this

Wtf keyboard is that? Didn't know split keyboards went back that far