Which language should i learn next ? i only know java and the whole spring ecosystem

Which language should i learn next ? i only know java and the whole spring ecosystem.
What language do you think will be in demand in few years ? no javascript please

Attached: wa.jpg (3840x2160, 822.28K)

feets

Literally pick up any language. If you don't have at least 4 under your belt you are a shit programmer

>If you don't have at least 4 under your belt you are a shit programmer
i am a really really really good python chad

No you aren't because you don't even have a frame of reference for what is good, hence why you need more languages

Do you really think it's possible to know 4 languages and their frameworks ? if you do you are delusional. Too bad Go isn't at all popular in my country (Euro)

Rust

Perl and C

in any sane timeline those whores would've been raped, staked or both

why would i need to learn another language to be a good programmer?

He's just flexing his e-peen

Attached: 1622877556058.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

kotlin

I wanted to learn something not related to JVM, if go to indeed, i only most jobs listing for spring, .net and react|angular

sounds like youre picking up c#

c# 800 jobs
java 2000 jobs
javascript 2000 jobs
Go 100 jobs
python 2400 jobs
Why is go so lowly used

It's not about the number of job offers rather about the number of people applying for the job. You have better chances of being hired at a C# jobs than a Python one despite the gap in job offers.

Well i know, but i wanted something different and something that can get me a job. i heard that c# are literally same. there are also c++ jobs, but everyone is saying here that programming in c++ is bad

Well yes, the companies most likely to hire you are Java & C# companies who also want Angular or React devs. They're the ones suffering from a shortage of devs. If you don't want to deal with JS either then Go, Rust and C++ are your only viable long term choices unless you want to go down the PHP or Python path.

I don't understand why you need to learn another language. The ecosystem of Java and C# are so big that you will never really master either one of these languages. There's so many interesting things you can build in Java.

>there are also c++ jobs, but everyone is saying here that programming in c++ is bad
Well the people who say that also believe that programming in Java is hell. Don't take into consideration 99.99% of what you see on Any Forums.

Only for the novelty, i got a bit bored from java and Spring and seems like most companies demand also Angular or React along with C# and Java, so i have to learn the javascript, and i hate dealing with front end, at the end i'll explore new things in spring because as you said the framework is huge.
I like to program in java, sure the language is verbose but using lombok it cut a bit on the verbosity and spring literally abstract everything which is pretty nice.

it's possible to know enough about 4 languages to get by, even if you don't know their ecosystems inside and out
you're right though, it's usually better to be an expert in 1 or 2 languages/frameworks

>python
>chad

python is for baby retards. you can't be a chad if you use it.

>doesn't use any other languages, only python

jesus fucking christ you python trannies make me want to puke. you literally can't call yourself a programmer.