Should I learn C#

I'm considering learning C# on the side of Python for fun. Do you think it's worth it? What can I do with C#?

Attached: csharp.png (1200x1200, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2021/04/22/unity-plans.aspx?m=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make Yandere Simulator and other Unity gayems

Unity. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother with it. But, that’s just me.

scrape Any Forums with html agility and restsharp

Quick question but how should I go about making a console buffer for fast dynamic output of characters and colors in the terminal in C#?

Please?

High Performing Web Apps with ASP.NET Core. Desktop Apps. Mobile Apps. Video Games for Pc and Xbox. IOT Devices. ML Models.

Nice microjeet shill speech, FAGGOT

>What can I do with C#?
Picrel

Attached: dotnet-unified-platform.png (632x356, 90.59K)

Seethe more freetard

this but use Raylib

OP here

I've decided that C# seems to be a pretty awsome language that can be used for a very wide variety of things. It also seems to let you do complex things in various ways.

It also forces you to follow the best Design Patterns and architecture for your code which eventually makes you a better software developper and those are transferable skills.

You should, learn a real language. Like french or C++

>.net 6
>unity
why do they lie like this

visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/2021/04/22/unity-plans.aspx?m=1
.NET6 was just released in the last months of 2021. The release to Unity is planed on 1st quarter 2022 and the release of MAUI for 2nd quarter 2022.

>design patterns
>better software developer
t. retard
Design Patterns are in general planned boilerplate and are a sign you are using a language which is not very expressive.
In other cases, design patterns are just an attempt at making useless programmers less harmful to the people who actually know what they're doing.

>Do you think it's worth it?
If you want to do it, do it.

Not just unity, they put Iot in there as well. And who is the shitter that uses c# for ml?

I don't want to be a C# shill but honestly it's great. The language itself is like a much more elegant Java, and the frameworks are perfect for general purpose projects. ASP.NET APIs particularly are great, and Xamarin was pretty decent - hopefully MAUI will be even better. It's definitely worth learning OP, and in the UK at least, it's high in demand

C#? Fucking microshaft faggot. Learn Python and come home white man to Linux.