Why does everyone make smartphones huge as fuck nowadays?

Why does everyone make smartphones huge as fuck nowadays?
iPhone 4 was perfect. It sit perfectly in your hand, the weight made it feel solid, it was just really, really pleasant to use.
If iPhone 4 was still supported, I'd still use it.

Attached: 1641992401516.png (635x476, 184.65K)

iPhone 5S was soul

Comfy too, but already bit too long.

That's what the SE phones are for. I plan on getting the SE 3 when it comes out in a month.

for me it's the 12 mini

iPhone 4 is a clown phone. I still have one in my drawer, and using it's so tiny that using it feels like a mockery.

Have you thought about not being a manlet with manlet hands?

>iPhone 4 was perfect

Until you tried to make a phone call lmao

Because uguu 1 handed comfy uguuuuu lost out to the sheer practicality of bigger batteries and larger screens for efficiently reading content.

6.9" phones sit perfectly in my hands, you must have smaller hands than a child considering even they can use them just fine too. Also the fact our eyes are more comfortable looking at larger text/images.

>content
MUST CONSOOOOOM

>6.9" phones sit perfectly in my hands
This is bullshit unless you have huge hands. I don't make a massive fucking deal over phone size but even my 5.9" Mi 9T is a bit big for proper one handed usage.

because phones used to be a companion to a PC; now they're a replacement (for the vast majority of normalfags)

mi 9t is 6.3

I love the iPhone 4. The glass on the back is awesome.
It's a little too heavy for its size though.

Small phone like these give me eye strain, the screen is so fucking tiny I can barely read text on it

is it? ah fuck, it is. I used some redmi note 8 thing that was like 6.5" and that was far too big and I completely forgot how big the 9T actually was

pixel 5a with this case is the absolute perfect size
t. largehander

Attached: OIP (1).jpg (400x400, 19.32K)

Have you tried not being a manlet?

They're used for all kind of stuff these days, I prefer big phones now despite running small back in the day with xperia z3 compact and similar. Size doesn't bother me any more, I got used to it.

Got an iPhone 12 Mini, I'll move to 13 Mini when I have the chance.
It's small, very light, I can do everything with one hand, doesn't feel like a fucking brick on my pants, easy to carry and manipulate. It's a shame Apple will discontinue with the Mini in favor of the SE.
I hope that at least the new SE comes out with a larger screen like 12 or 13 mini.