My current mouse is going to shit...

My current mouse is going to shit. What's a good wireless or wired gaming mouse I can get under $100 and will last a long time? I don't do MMOs, so I don't need that sort of mouse.

Attached: 1200px-Мышь_2.jpg (1200x634, 65.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yb7QQtoLa6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

razer viper mini is all you need

Logitech M325

g502 if you find it on sale

Razer Basilisk X Hyperspeed is currently a fantastic deal at $35 most places.

youtube.com/watch?v=yb7QQtoLa6U

M510 is comfy and will last about 2-3 years before the switches and you can replace it 3 times for $100 if you don't feel like soldering new switches on it

based mouse

bonk'ed

The #1 wireless and AA battery powered mouse since 2016 is the Logitech G602. Nothing beats it. I use it for work and not for gaming.
I prefer battery powered imo.

Attached: 71rB5F5NT4L._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x526, 44.7K)

It literally has to shit to not die, you fucking retard.

I got my lenovo legion m500 (wired) mouse as promo for my new laptop 5 months ago, works fine, cost as I have checked is about $60 on my local retailer store.
I used Asus wt425 (wireless) before, but this one is longer and more comfy as result and also has RGB.

My MX518 is almost 17 years old. I've gave it a bath recently so its not as dirty as in this picture.

Attached: my mx518.jpg (1836x3264, 1.74M)

If you would like a good wireless mouse that connects via USB and not Bluetooth, I have been using the Logitech G305. It's nice and mechanical and you won't feel gay while taking it to a library as there is no RGBs

Attached: g305.jpg (820x480, 18.73K)

Magic Trackpad 2

Glorious Model O Wireless

steelseries, i had their rival one for nearly a decade before i bought another

logitech g305 its nice i enjoy it

>My current mouse is going to shit.
So let it take a shit and then feed it.

WHY IS IT LUMPY EWW

optical laser mouse.

Logitech G603