Bought one of these and after 1 year it started jittering. Recomend me actually good mice for the same price

Bought one of these and after 1 year it started jittering. Recomend me actually good mice for the same price.

Attached: design-large.jpg (3840x2160, 1.83M)

£2 Tesco brand mouse

Been using Acme MS12 for like 10 years now. Thing's a beast.

never buy logitech mice

My GPro wireless works nice. It started double clicking within a few months, but it is not that difficult to solder new (and more reliable) clickers on.

>It started double clicking within a few months
>but
fuck off

I just claimed warranty, sold the new mouse, and fixed the double clicking one. Didn't bother me that much.

>filtered by a soldering iron
oh no no

yeah I'm not gonna fucking bother with opening shit I'm a programmer not a fucking electrician kys

you sir are a retard

>filtered by screws and a screwdriver

>defending a product that fucking breaks after a few months
why? I'm an EE and would still get pretty mad

because everything else about it is nice and it's easy to fix and there aren't any good alternatives with similar features
t. mx master 3 user

for me it's zowie

if some company made a mouse with an invincible scroll wheel and r/l click switches and shilled it on Any Forums I would buy it, if anyone adverised "our components are sealed and are made for military nuclear strike submarines to run for 200 years after the apocalypse" or something I would buy. But you ask for these things on the internet and no one even has anything to recommend

M590

What switches did you use? I'm about to replace the scroll encoder on my G603 and it's only a matter of time before the buttons start double clicking so I figure I might as well replace them too.

work buys logitech mice. they always need replacing after 18 months. but they keep buying them, because everybody likes them. for those 18 months they are actually really nice to use.
(bought one for home about a year ago. hadn't really thought about what i'd do when it broke. good to hear they're easy to fix.)

just get one with easily replaceable switches.

I like how every time someone recommends zowie they never say what model they're talking about

razer viper ultimate is pretty good, its 74 grams and good for any grip
it worked solidly for about 6 months of heavy gaming until i raged playing apex and slammed it into my desk like a man child

Return it and get a new one, are (you) retarded?

>are you retarded?
not american so warranty would be a pain in the ass