Java + Cpp = C#??

Is this meme true??

Attached: bnhmxr66wbi41.png (300x221, 42.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

benchmarksgame-team.pages.debian.net/benchmarksgame/q6600/fastest/go-csharpcore.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>meme
yes

yes

C# combines the speed of python, the annoyances of C++ and the shitty OOP of java

>speed of python
what

Attached: firefox_2022-02-11_20.50.32.png (643x368, 41.72K)

C# shills on antidepressants as a result of this post

C# is nowhere near as slow as Python. Very few languages are that shitty.

It's latest release is faster than both Java and Go and unlike Java, it's not strictly OOP and can even be used as a functionnal language.

>the annoyances of C++
Eh.. It has more syntactic sugar than Java

yes

C# NET was already on par with Go when it was on v3.0
benchmarksgame-team.pages.debian.net/benchmarksgame/q6600/fastest/go-csharpcore.html

Since that benchmark was made the version 6 was release with a performance gap of over 70% compared to 3.0 and 40% compared to 5.0.

It's closer to C than it is to Python performance wise

Cope

>c#
>fast
rote something in c#, and it was faster when i ported it to java

JavaScript = Ruby + Python

Is this true?

The only alternative in Java that is marginally faster than ASP.NET Core is a micro-framework (which Asp isn't by the way). Everything else in Java is significantly slower than what you can achieve in NET Core 6.

Python is C + snake

is this true?

The micro framework i'm refering to btw is Jooby

Found the C# shill. That was easy

C# is a great, severely under appreciated language because of it's association with Microsoft.

don't get mad bc you got called out on your lies

great is a stretch. Java being shit does not make C# great. C# is ok. Still too verbose, too many ways to do things and still no discriminated unions in the year of our lord 2022.

F# is better than C# in every aspect, except Microsoft doesn't give two shits about it.

>too many ways to do things
In Net6 and c#10? No. At least not when compared to C++, Java, Python, Javascript or PHP.

>Still too verbose
Verbosity isn't necesarily synonymous of lack of productivity. Especially when you have the best predictive Intellisense a dev can get. See, for example, Node.js is described as a Prototyping tool among other things. Well i'm confident about the fact i can write an API with parametarized queries, OAuth and caching almost twice as fast using ASP.NET Core's Minimal API.

F# is better than C# in every aspect, except Microsoft doesn't give two shits about it.
True but that's not Microsoft's fault. They built F# under the NET ecosystem and made all the tooling and template available for C# transferable. There's a problem of adoption due to the love and obsession about OOP that Companies suffer from.