Its over privacy fags

Its over privacy fags

Attached: IMG_20220211_214324.jpg (1080x297, 73.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source
nirsoft.net/utils/dns_query_sniffer.html
searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/browser/actors/AboutNewTabChild.jsm#64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't see the issue, if the technology can actually make ads private then great. It's still new so there's no independent analysis yet.

It's still new so there's no independent analysis yet. I don't see the issue, if the technology can actually make ads private then great.

Exactly.

Attached: brave.png (512x512, 42.91K)

>hackernews

There's no independent analysis yet, if the technology can actually make ads private then great. It's still new so I don't see the issue.

Pozzilla was already pozzed to hell and back it's constantly spying on you and sending your info to their own servers and also to google servers (for some reason)
Only a retard would think that piece of shit respects your privacy
>inb4 source????? soijack.jpg
Log the connections dumbass

if we can actually make ads private then great. we have to wait for a independent analysis, yet is new.

Is this still true after about:config?

Here's the source code user, find the spying
searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source

i don't independent analysis yet, then technology that can actually make ads private is great. It's still new so we have to wait for it

technology can actually make ads private would be great. until then i don't see the issue, is still new there is no independent analysis. yet

we have to wait until the technology is there, it is so new now, there is no independent analysis btw.

Here's a dns request logger user, it logs all your dns connections.
nirsoft.net/utils/dns_query_sniffer.html
See for yourself how much it respects your privacy

Not how that works. Content signatures and keeping the certificate store, safebrowsing db up to date requires connecting to the internet. If you can't find where in the source code is spying you're just schizo

It's so analysis, if the independent technology can ads private great, yet the issue I don't see is private still so new.

what the holy bot thread?

>t-the constant connections to mozilla and google are not spyware!!!
>T-they are for uhhhhh certificate validation yes!
>Just ignore the fact that to actually verify signatures sites conect to verisign.com digicert.com thawte.com globalsign.com comodoca.com usertrust.com etc
Yeah right, nice try faggot.

>STILL no source code links
Searchfox is nifty and lets you link directly to a line with #anchors like so
searchfox.org/mozilla-central/source/browser/actors/AboutNewTabChild.jsm#64

Again, the spyware is in plain sight with a simple http search in about:config and by logging your dns connections
It being "open source" means shit
Last (You) from me i wont give you any more cents mozilla shill

it being "open source" means a lot because you can see exactly what the code is doing. if you're too retarded to read the code then you're just a schizo larping as a security researcher

not him but logging dns shit means nothing, if you had anything that wasn't schizo ramblings you would've posted actual source code nigger.

It being open source means everything, if you weren't a dumb schizo larper you would be able to show a detailed explanation on how a portion of code is spyware.

Overall you should kill yourself.

>it's over privacy fags
>privacy preserving tech
?