When did you finally take the plunge and use Linux as your main OS outside of work?

When did you finally take the plunge and use Linux as your main OS outside of work?

Attached: linux testosterone.jpg (798x869, 282.29K)

I didn't

Attached: y.jpg (640x750, 29.51K)

Attached: 1644076491554.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

homosexual of the day award

When my shitty $100 Ideapad was unresponsive under stock Win10
About 5 years ago

2019, roughly after proton came out. I used a laptop that was too weak for Windows 10 for two-time weeks and realized I didn't miss anything like I had last time I tried linux in like 2006 so I switched

damn
that juicy man titties

2009 when the guy refused to sell me a WinXP.

3 years ago bought my first pc, installed linux as a main os. at present using win10 as main os because wanted to try some new softwares but missing a lot of things.

2010 when I built a new computer and I could use that 100 dollars for better hardware instead of a windows CD.

Is this the power of being Any Forums?, he looks 10 times better on the right photo. Do us uggos still have hope?

Yes. You can have an ugly mug as a man, but if you have self confidence and take care of yourself, you'll be fine.
inb4 crabs-in-a-bucket mentality losers come to tear people down.

in 2013, my laptop back then was so unstable on Win 7 for some reason so I tried Ubuntu 12.04 and pretty much just stuck with linux since then for my laptops. i still use windows solely on my pc because muh gaymes.

>2008?
>brand new computer with windows vista is slow as fuck, like unbelievable slow
>one day it just freeze in the worst possible moment and I went mad (throw the mouse against the wall and curl all Indians, one by one). Got a Ubuntu CD from a friend (Ubuntu used to send those by mail for free), installed it and never look back. I did not even backup my data from the intense rage i felt that day.

I don't try to convince windows user to change to linux, but when they ask for help, I always try to help them. But honestly? I rather get gang raped by a prison full of niggers than use windows again.

Also, I am not here because "I believe in software freedom". I literally steal code from github to use in my working projects all the time, and I never bother in read a single license file. I use linux because it's the best dawn operational system I ever used, not because some fairy tale.

Attached: 1641162791050.png (564x553, 194.48K)

is this achievable natty?

>2009 when the guy refused to sell me a WinXP.
BASED

this. this is what everyone does.
basedjacks complain about cuck licences while every single soul just copies and pastes code from github without reading your cute little LICENCE.md fucky wucky.

GPL? NOOOO!!! DONT STEAL ME CODE!!! no one actually cares. you will get cucked regardless.

dont code for free you retard cucks.

>Windows 7
Switching to Windows 7 is like being a muscular nigger.
They disown and disregard you but they fear you at the same time.

Attached: 1641833799816.jpg (960x1200, 220.45K)

But I too code for free. If was not by my github page I would never get my weekend freelancer jobs from firsties.
The difference is that I don't bother with license.

>Also, I am not here because "I believe in software freedom". I use linux because it's the best dawn operational system I ever used.
Same here desu. A year and a half ago my win10 install would bluescreen multiple times a day despite multiple reinstalls and hardware changes. One day I just got fed up and installed debian because I had experience with it from VPSs and raspis at home. Now everything just works. loonix is pretty comfy.

Attached: 1617157052798.jpg (1697x1000, 843.1K)

Anyone who looks like this is using steroids. No one wants to admit to it, but they totally change the game.

I tried in 2010 but there was no flash support and thus no youtube. it wasn't until html5 I was able to watch videos. It was a real drag, man.