Where the hell are you 16GB of RAM spammer? It was worth it in the end. Get absolutely fucked

Where the hell are you 16GB of RAM spammer? It was worth it in the end. Get absolutely fucked.

Attached: 1644600056943.png (651x239, 22.54K)

What is this?

Attached: 1613713040420.png (250x250, 31.35K)

>gaymes
You deserve it.

Elden Ring minimum specifications. Anyone who fearmongered and said 8 GB was enough is now irrevocably proven wrong after 2 years when everyone said it wasn't going to be good enough for future gaming.

Go back to Any Forums

>The only reason user can find to have 16GB of RAM is to play his retarded bloated and proprietary vidya.
LMAO

that's the only reason anyone owns a high end computer

It's system requirements for a 2022 game that's optimized for 2014 computers because consoleslmao. It's been spammed on Any Forumseddit because Any Forumseddit and r/technolo/g/y are full of the same overgrown babies that cry about everything and think nothing should ever require more hardware than browsing the internet in 2007 required.

>got 32
>still not enough for hardcore modding in 3dsmax
meh

Attached: 3Um4Au8Ck8Sz.gif (270x180, 3.97M)

>12GB
Either ancient AMD (failing min spec) or some fucktard has three sticks in a dual channel motherboard. Incompetent dev general?

Elden ring or TWW3?

I have 24gb and often feel it isn't enough.

Attached: 1643776247146.jpg (249x212, 6.3K)

Given the current generation consoles have 16 GB of shared memory, it makes sense for games coming out to use that much memory or more. We've known this for 2 years and there was no longer an excuse to only get 8 GB for gaming and people insisted left and right it would be enough for future gaming which they now have to eat crow on.

I own a high end computer so I can render videos and 3d scenes faster, cringelord.

>3dpd
>probably for vidya

>increases pagefile to 20gb
heh nothing personal

Having fuck you amounts of ram is so nice

Attached: file.png (191x61, 2.09K)

>gayming

On Linux, the equivalent would work but no way on Windows with how it manages it. Enjoy the massive stuttering and reduced SSD life.

>have 16gb
even 16 doesnt feel its enough

It's amazing how much they pumped up the requirements for a game that barely looks better than Sekiro.

>Have 64GB
>Regularly hit 50+ in usage
Guess I need even more

16GB is not enough
Will upgrade my W520 to 32GB soon

It won't run on my PC at minimum so don't care anyways, not that I would ever like the gaems from that company.