Quality of Life improvements

Share some quality of life changes you've made, be it hardware/software, that you'd recommend others look into.

>Pic somewhat unrelated.

Attached: z03qsf26emf51.png (640x803, 554.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/clipboard2file/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
deskpins.en.softonic.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Only one case fan and even that blows hot air straight into the two GPUs that have no breathing room at all.

Attached: 1634818397638.jpg (1920x1280, 470.47K)

MacBook Pro

I'll dump a few:

Consider getting a Stream Deck. I've never "streamed" in my life, but use a lot of its other functionalities. I've got shortcuts for programs, games, websites, etc. all organised in folders. But you can do other things like controlling smart lights, or making soundboards if you're into that. I even hooked it up to TBC-classic and hotkey'ed a bunch of passive spells onto it, allowing me to remove action bars from the UI.

Got a USB switch so I, with the press of a button, can swap my audio interface (with mic and headphones) between my personal and work PC.

I've always thought mouse bungees were a meme, but it's really nice not having the cable tug on the mouse.

In the off chance that you don't already have this... put a second monitor in portrait mode. Most websites completely waste the right half of the screen (including this one).

They took this from us.

Attached: FKctfogVUAIDsI9.jpg (1176x2048, 392.84K)

>Quality of Life improvements
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/clipboard2file/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

>Get a cheap tablet with a stand
>Get a cheap portable speaker.

>Take it with you when you're having a bath

What game lets you upgrade level 1 items to max level?

Attached: 1643676336440.png (369x381, 184.53K)

I upgraded my stuff over the past 2 years and now I realize my life has been an empty quest to acquire stuff while disregarding personal relationshits.

took what? poor airflow?

Get a burner phone, A LOT of websites now want you to verify your identity.

Consider installing DeskPins. it allows you to pin windows so they're always on top.
deskpins.en.softonic.com/

Win+shift+s for screenshot snippets. You can then just ctrl+v it into anything, including chats.

Yeah, that top GPU is suffocating.

Looks awful, they can keep it

dont worry, he undervolts them and plays games at locked 30fps to not overheat. he got this covered. right user?

>Laser printer
I got a Brother laser printer/scanner 3 or 4 years ago, I've used it probably 10 times, and it has worked on the first try, every single time, period. Fuck inkjets and fuck HP. I will never own another. In fact, I probably won't have to replace this one for multiple decades, if ever.

>bidet
Shut up, bidets are technology. Takes 20 minutes to install if you're an absolute retard. Stop going around with a shitty smelly ass, actually be clean for once in your disgusting life

>Wireless keyboard, mouse, and headset
No wires on the desk is cleaner and more aesthetic, no having wires on headphones is a massive quality of life improvement, and "constantly" need to replace batteries/recharge is an outdated boomer meme from 2008. The batteries on my mouse last 3-4 months, on my keyboard 6+. The batteries on my headphones only need to be recharged once a week, if that, and the only thing that changes is that they become shitty wired headphones for an hour or two. Wired headsets are shitty wired headsets 100% of the time.

>Safety razor
Much better than disposable razors and an order of magnitude cheaper. You could change the blade every single time you shave and it will still be a tiny fraction of the cost of disposable razors. You don't have to do all the faggy reddit bullshit of getting a brush and fancy soiboy shaving balm shit. Literally just keep using the same shaving lotion you were using before, don't change anything else, just shave with a safety razor instead of disposable.

>Get a burner phone, A LOT of websites now want you to verify your identity.
also this. Month to month cell plans are cheap as fuck these days.

buying this thing
yeah I know I'll have to replace the switches, but the scroll wheel on it is absolutely heavenly

Attached: R.jpg (959x524, 31.17K)

> Month to month cell plans are cheap as fuck these days.
Just get a pre-paid sim card, you can usually receive messages for free, which is all you need for verification codes etc.

Disgaea

Got a kb with a trackpoint. I had to get used to it but now I find it really comfortable, I don't have to move my hands away from keyboard which may sounds as not a big deal, but try it, you may like it. But don't get that Lenovo's first version with micro-usb, the port is gonna break after one month. I only use regular mouse for g*ayming now.

nalgene water bottle
split ortholinear keyboard

i installed linux