Is Archlinux best distro ever created?

Is Archlinux best distro ever created?

Attached: 16DDA15C-F3C9-432A-B60E-D7BBA0CAD0DC.png (1325x818, 129.27K)

Yes, but where did you find this picture of me?

It's definitely one of the distros ever

THE WHAT

Luke Smith is a trust fund script kiddie, hypocrite coomer, registered Democrat, and a shill for both Jewish fairy tales and credit cards (another Jewish institution). His blog is full of spelling and grammar errors despite having a PHD in linguistics. This thread, as well as all other Luke threads are a failed attempt for Luke to cling on to his eceleb status. Take notes kids, you do not want to end up like this

Luke is alright. But Arch "Linux" (it should be GNU/Linux) is a meme trash distribution for NEETs.

>despite having a PHD in linguistics
actually he dropped out, so no he doesnt

>despite having a PHD in linguistics
>actually he dropped out, so no he doesnt
Imagine Luke wasting his parents money like that, getting all the way to his PhD thesis just to post shitty rice videos on YouTube.

didn't he get rich from all those cryptocoins people donated to him

Apparently he didn't
if i remember correctly he used some social program that lets you get in for free.

how do you faggots know all these things

user is not wrong.
Its definetly a distro.

He received about 60k in Bitcoin from some french guy before he killed himself, and a few thousand from other people.
That's even worse, imagine larping as a libertarian when taxes paid for your meme degree that you didn't even finish.

no, it's one of the worst popular ones in fact

>He received about 60k in Bitcoin from some french guy before he killed himself,
Haha no way. Is this the same guy that gave a bunch of money to Fuentes too?
God he was such a poor judge of character. I wish he would've given the money to more genuine people with genuine pro-White intentions rather than e-celebs.

Attached: iiojojoijoij.jpg (1280x720, 142.86K)

Why would you donate 60k bucks to some bald retard as a last thing you do before your death? I really don't think this can be true

it was until artix came about
t. luke smith enjoyer

Attached: artix-logo-1.png (1600x900, 21.75K)

Genuinely what do people on this board have against Luke? I personally have learned a lot from him and having someone highlight different tools and how to make them work for you is pretty great. Not every tool he uses is right for everyone everywhere, but if you just figure out which ones are right for you hes been a pretty great resource.

I am not a fan of the christcuck LARP personally. Now he has made it his main thing

OpenBSD better

stay mirin brah

I'm assuming that his online personality is exaggerated to get more views

It's the other kind of videos that piss some people off i'm assuming, the 'boomer vlogs'